Is this right to hit back a Women by man, if she hits him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Mods ban me if u want and others hate me if u want......**** GANDHI.....thats the only thing I can tell......he was the one who stopped the real freedom fighters from fighting back and started his lame protests and non-violence cr@p. Just imagine, we were in crores and the Briish were in lakhs and even if we would have fought with sticks, still we would have won but well I am going offtopic.......:|

@phreak0ut
lol

Mods ban me if u want and others hate me if u want......**** GANDHI.....thats the only thing I can tell......he was the one who stopped the real freedom fighters from fighting back and started his lame protests and non-violence cr@p. Just imagine, we were in crores and the Briish were in lakhs and even if we would have fought with sticks, still we would have won but well I am going offtopic.......:|

@phreak0ut
lol
I strictly advice you to choose your words carefully. Gandhi's techniques did have their drawbacks, so do other uni-philosophical techniques. But they worked, and worked rather efficiently. THIS is what matters the most.

The drawback may be the fact that it relied upon the fact that every person was human at heart. But its absolutely wrong. Not everyone thinks the same way. But hey, most people think the way Gandhi expects them to think, and yes, for all practical purposes, his techniques proved effective.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...

@phreak0ut
lol

Seriously dude, you need a brainwash. :neutral: I mean, Gandhi is the Ideal of many many people in the world. Yes, he did not pick violence. And India did get independent. Violent protests would have done it as well but Gandhi's message wasnt so. See for yourself; Indian freedom movement is one of the most unique in the world; there was a sense of pride, of dignity and there is. I mean, there was a new Identity for Indians in the world; acknowledge him. The ancient Indian pride, thousands of years ago; I think thats what was in Gandhis mind all the time. I mean, its difficult; but you should understand. :neutral:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

@phreak0ut
lol

ya.....ok......whatever :|

@KPower

I strongly suggest u give a apology to that great man. Dont u dare say a foul word abt that great man. Hes the father ur nation. Ppl like u are a absolute disgrace for other Indian citizens. Think whatever u want. dont bring it on a public forum.

He was not at all responsible to the sorry matter of ur nation. The politicians are. blame them in public if u have the balls. I am 100% sure if Gandhiji would have lived until now, he would have shot himself in the head on seeing the level this nation have declined. Gandhiji was a living legend. we haven't seen one like him ever. or will for that matter.

On topic.

1. Look at the circumstance and surroundings.if ur alone go ahead and beat her back.no worries. just clean ur tracks.if they take u to court u r in for hell.ur life..ur family life will be miserable.

one thing .dont ever hit a friend.a relative.a acquaintance.by that i mean she is known by someone u know. dont. its not worth it

2. take it. walk away. deal with it later. life aint over.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@KPower

I strongly suggest u give a apology to that great man. Dont u dare say a foul word abt that great man. Hes the father ur nation. Ppl like u are a absolute disgrace for other Indian citizens. Think whatever u want. dont bring it on a public forum.

He was not at all responsible to the sorry matter of ur nation. The politicians are. blame them in public if u have the balls. I am 100% sure if Gandhiji would have lived until now, he would have shot himself in the head on seeing the level this nation have declined. Gandhiji was a living legend. we haven't seen one like him ever. or will for that matter.

On topic.

1. Look at the circumstance and surroundings.if ur alone go ahead and beat her back.no worries. just clean ur tracks.if they take u to court u r in for hell.ur life..ur family life will be miserable.

one thing .dont ever hit a friend.a relative.a acquaintance.by that i mean she is known by someone u know. dont. its not worth it

2. take it. walk away. deal with it later. life aint over.

I dont say the 'netas' are any great......they suck to core :|. As for blaming them, I am ready for it anytime...:D

As for the apology -

"All you wanna do is drag me down, I wanna stomp you out......"

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
Now a days everyone says that women and men are equal and women are overtaking men in all field's. So if a girl slap me I will kick her.

karnivore

in your face..
Usually when a girl hits, it is u who is at fault (eveteasing etc.) and in such scenario, she would be doing a favour to the society by kicking ur balls.

However, if it is to take undue advantage of being the weaker sex, as is the case in that Reality show episode, I am sorry to say, may be hitting back is the right option.

madjeri said:
I am 100% sure if Gandhiji would have lived until now, he would have shot himself in the head on seeing the level this nation have declined.
No offense, but i guess, Gandhi was very much alive and kicking when the partition plan was drawn up. And in all likely hood, he did not shoot himself for that.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
[OT]@karnivore, I really dont wanna get banned for getting offtopic, but Gandhi was never for a divided nation... Someone with the name Jinnah had that in mind. I know it only vaguely. :neutral:
And madjeri isnt talking about partition. We cannot say if Partition of British India into Pakistan and India was actually a factor contributing to decline, can we? :neutral: Okay enough of this. :) [/OT]

As for on-topic. Women and Men, they will never be equal; physically, psychologically. Legally, etc. Thats as far as I can see. :neutral:

karnivore

in your face..
^^ Yes Jinnah was the key to the partition, and Nehru was the tail. And Gandhi did oppose it initially. But then thats precisely my point. I did not say Gandhi was responsible for partition. @madjeri is under the impression that Gandhi is so pure at heart, that he would have never approved political dishonesty ("shooting himself" is a hyperbole that he used). I just wanted to point out, that he had actually done what @madjeri thinks he can't - digest political dishonesty.

Sorry for being offtopic.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Usually when a girl hits, it is u who is at fault (eveteasing etc.) and in such scenario, she would be doing a favour to the society by kicking ur balls.

However, if it is to take undue advantage of being the weaker sex, as is the case in that Reality show episode, I am sorry to say, may be hitting back is the right option.

No offense, but i guess, Gandhi was very much alive and kicking when the partition plan was drawn up. And in all likely hood, he did not shoot himself for that.

^^ Yes Jinnah was the key to the partition, and Nehru was the tail. And Gandhi did oppose it initially. But then thats precisely my point. I did not say Gandhi was responsible for partition. @madjeri is under the impression that Gandhi is so pure at heart, that he would have never approved political dishonesty ("shooting himself" is a hyperbole that he used). I just wanted to point out, that he had actually done what @madjeri thinks he can't - digest political dishonesty.

Sorry for being offtopic.

:OT:

Read my post very carefully....

1. i said about the current state of affairs...
2. well u reffered to history then....
Gandhiji didn't attend the ceremonies of 47 if u know ur nations history well..so u think he was impressed at that time..

an i said shoot himself as a metaphor..please try to understand it..the man stood for non-violence so i dont think he will do it no matter what.please try to understand the posts in the correct POV...

karnivore

in your face..
^^ I would luv to reply to that, but that will completely derail this thread. I will just point out one thing though..

madjeri said:
an i said shoot himself as a metaphor..please try to understand it..the man stood for non-violence so i dont think he will do it no matter what.please try to understand the posts in the correct POV...
karnivore said:
@madjeri is under the impression that Gandhi is so pure at heart, that he would have never approved political dishonesty ("shooting himself" is a hyperbole that he used). I just wanted to point out, that he had actually done what @madjeri thinks he can't - digest political dishonesty.
"Political dishonesty" was my summation of your "current state of affairs".
And whether he was happy with it or not, is irrelevant. What he had to compromise with, is perhaps, more relevant.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Gandhi is not at all what he is made out to be. He was an ordinary man who was made out to be the hero. Trust me, had he been alive for a few more years, India would probably be divided in 15 more countries by now. Nathuram Godse did the right thing in assassinating him. He had no personal grudge against him. He himself was a freedom fighter. But he knew if Gandhi lived, he would fcuk up the whole country. That why he assassinated him.

Also for those who don't know Nathuram before shooting did a Namaskar to thank Gandhi of all the good he has done, and then pulled the trigger for all the bad he did, and was going to do. Also most people think that Gandhi said "Hey Ram" before he died. But Nathuram who was closest to Gandhi when he collapsed heard nothing but a grunting noise. The "Hey Ram" bit was added later on by the Congress to make Gandhi look like a hero.

I know all of you would find this hard to believe since you've been brainwashed for a good 10 years in the school learning history. But you don't expect them to tell the truth about Gandhi to young children now would you? The same thing happened in case of Jesus, a mere mortal who was taken to the position of God. There is no denying that Jesus was a good man, but a God, he wasn't.

Similarly, Gandhi is no hero. Far from it. There are others who did much more for the country and died doing it. People like Bhagat Singh or Chandrashekhar Azad, who did the real work. Gandhi then jumped into the freedom fighting bandwagon where others before have tried and weakened the British. Gandhi then had it easy, doing stuff like Satyagraha and ended up being the hero, taking all the credit for other's hard work. Had he tried Satyagraha a hundred years earlier when the British were much stronger, he would have been kicked in the balls and wiped the floor with. I can't tell you how much I am annoyed to see his ugly face on the Indian currency. Had it not been money, I'd have torn it to pieces.

Finally coming back to the real topic at hand [ :D ], I'd would kick the sh¡t out of the girl who would even think of hitting me. You want equality, here's your equality. Right in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom