Is this right to hit back a Women by man, if she hits him

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Under section 498 of Indian Penal Code,
women can testify herself and you can be accused and found guilty without any other witness.

Exactly, End of Discussion. :-|

I am male and belong to general quota, this is what gives me best of both worlds.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
it depends on the situation...
IMO...if u r guilty 4 the slap..then accept it no matter whoever it is....

if u think honestly dat its not @ all ur fault then u have full rights 2 offend no matter
whoever it is dats wat we call innocense...:D

so all option options doesn't matter 2 me...i go by above rule....:rolleyes:

& the girl must have found something really mischievous dats y she hit him..& the guy
found the slap to be an insult dats y the return...he got angry in other words...otherwise he wud have beated her totally....if it was a man who initiated this...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Under section 498 of Indian Penal Code,
women can testify herself and you can be accused and found guilty without any other witness.

Laws mein confuse ho gaya. Section 498 Dowry harassment ka law hai, agar ladki se teri shaadi nahi hui to you can shove 498 wherever you want. Same is the case with the Domestic harassment law.

Problem hai societal aur judicial bias. People, Media and Judiciary will never favour a guy even if he is correct. We not only need gender neutral laws, we need proper gender sensitization programs in this country.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Those who r supporting the act of hitting back, try it urself and c the consequences:D
U'll b SCREWED, big screwed...........woh bolte hai na "Jor ka jhatka dhire se laga";)

I was thinking about this topic for a long time............and I found that we men r really helpless in this case and are also crippled by law.

Again its not an everyday case that a man is physically abused by a woman........(if u leave those exceptional cases where d girl hits u wen u propose:D). So.......

I think my answers are not clear as I myself is not clear about it:confused::cool:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
yeah.. I would kick her back.. self defense.. If someone hits me, I'll hit back.. male or female or whatever.. doesn't matters... wiase bhi.. sarkaar bolti hai na.. Ladka-Ladki ek barabar..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
yeah.. I would kick her back.. self defense.. If someone hits me, I'll hit back.. male or female or whatever.. doesn't matters... wiase bhi.. sarkaar bolti hai na.. Ladka-Ladki ek barabar..

If some how u r required to prove that u were provoked for that incident, u won't b able to do so............none will stand by u nor even support u..........u know our society..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..

Sarkaar to ye bhi bolti hai ki har hindustani ek barabar , phir bhi alag alag treat karti hai .

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
If a gal beats me like this, I won't hit her back. Physical assaults cures itself in some time (bruises etc). I will instead play with her mind & make her pay for it mentally.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Well, in our patriarchal society, the law has a softer corner for women. So one should be careful.

But lets face it, there is always a feeling of courtship in many men. And I am a bit old fashioned, Id better smile and walk away. BUT If Im in a life threatening situation then, of course, Id retaliate.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
What IronMan has posted, my mindset matches wid it...........but one thing is still disturbing me......that is self respect...........

Its been a long time I've stopped being numb when someone hits me verbally or physically..........then gary raises the question d person is a woman??

I'm still confused.............my ideology still says forgive and forget.......but.......i don't know yaar i'm still confused........

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
If you think you did not deserve it, pay it back. Since some women want to be treated equally as men(except when biological nature prevents it), they should be able to have it!

Ofcourse, retaliate only if it is just.

faraaz

Evil Genius
If a woman hits a man, she's being "cute" or w/e depending on the context, whereas if a guy does it, he's abusive.

That's BS imo.

Having said that, I would not get physical with women because usually there are serious repercussions for guys, legal or social.

adi007

Youngling
come on...
Most of the girls will not slap a boy without any reason
Very very few are there and if she slaps then its man's fault..
Why...? coz he came near her without knowing that she is *cough* b1tch
If u ask me prevention is better than cure....
And regarding that tv show ... the guy must have provoked something...something off camera..who knows...
How can u say that it is girl's fault..?
BTW he slapped her very hard.... :eek:

iinfi

mekalodu
jus an after thought ... wat abt giving back a slide tackle? an EDUARDO tackle. she will remember for life!!! LOL

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
come on...
Most of the girls will not slap a boy without any reason
Very very few are there and if she slaps then its man's fault..
Why...? coz he came near her without knowing that she is *cough* b1tch
If u ask me prevention is better than cure....
And regarding that tv show ... the guy must have provoked something...something off camera..who knows...
How can u say that it is girl's fault..?
BTW he slapped her very hard.... :eek:
Dude which world you live in?

This is the Cruel 21st century dammit, here people do just about anything for their selfish interest .

Imagine you are Rich man.Girl wants you to marry her or threatens you to face Rape charges.
going by your "girls are innocent" theory you should marry her.
as all girls are innocent
BS!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok, I admit that I didnt read a single thing from the thread but I support that we should hit back.

BUT, I do follow certain policies....firstly, I love to fight with ppl of my gender i.e. males......but I try and stay away from picking fights with gulz :|. But if any gul sh1ts me than there is no gender wall in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom