Is Sony Ericsson w800i worth buying for Rs. 25000 ?????

Is w800i worth buying for Rs. 25000

• No not worth it dude...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who cares i got a better 1 !!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pakkasir

Broken In
coolendra, I don't know the price in LALA LAND but in Delhi, w800i is available at 23,000 in Sony World showrooms. In Karol Bagh(Gaffar Mkt), it retails at around 21.5. Also, keep in mind the cost of 512 MB Sony Duo stick, Sony Earbuds, a world class 2MP camera(probably the best, before Nokia N90 came along) and ofcourse the Walkman logo.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I dun think its worth, coz the mp3 facility is available on every other phone, and theres no EDGE on it so a lil future unproofed and also its worth more than its features offered.

U can go for the k750i instead coz it has all the features almost identical xcepting the camera and a few more stuff

go for the w800i if u r a cam's avid user and listen to music always !

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
If you are a music buff, don't even give it a second thougth that is if it is affordable to you. I agree with QM that w750i has got better features. But, again w800i will beat it hands down in music department. Plus, the quality of the headphone and the bundled 512 mb Memory duo stick.

OP
coolendra

coolendra

Neil is Here...
QwertyManiac said:
I dun think its worth, coz the mp3 facility is available on every other phone, and theres no EDGE on it so a lil future unproofed and also its worth more than its features offered.

U can go for the k750i instead coz it has all the features almost identical xcepting the camera and a few more stuff

go for the w800i if u r a cam's avid user and listen to music always !

well k750i and w800i both have a 2 MP camera

there is no edge but the mp3 player interface is great !!!!

but still at 23000/- dont u think its a tad bit overpriced ???

OP
coolendra

coolendra

Neil is Here...
pakkasir said:
coolendra, I don't know the price in LALA LAND but in Delhi, w800i is available at 23,000 in Sony World showrooms. In Karol Bagh(Gaffar Mkt), it retails at around 21.5. Also, keep in mind the cost of 512 MB Sony Duo stick, Sony Earbuds, a world class 2MP camera(probably the best, before Nokia N90 came along) and ofcourse the Walkman logo.

Pakkasir sony ericsson initially priced it at 24990/- so thats the pt.
moreover i heard karolbagh is a greymarket so no issues bout their price !!!!!!

thanx 4 the comments

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I think it worth every penny it asks for.
I havent seen many mobiles with as many features as Sony ericsson w800i offers.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Let me see, it offers the following:

1) 2MP camera
2) Video recording
3) voice recording
4) MP3 player and damn good playlist capabilities,sorting and so on
5) FM Radio
6) Speakerphone which is pretty damn good better than the K750i (my brother has that).
7) An awesome pair of handsfree/headset which also comes with a 3.5 mm jack.
8) And a 512 flash card as well.

And all this I got for 23K...u still telling me that it aint worth it ?

srijit

Broken In
yeah SE w800i's bundled flash and earphones are better than k750i. otherwise u can just buy the k750i and flash it to w800i's firmware. that will improve the camera in k750i and also give it the mp3 functions :)

wiz

Broken In
W800 is a great phone,loads of features,decent looks,mindblowing speakers,fantastic 2 mp camera(if i am not mistaken) every thing is there but i still feel 25000 is quiet a lot of money man not worth that much.if it was some where around 18-20k at MAX than it would have been gr8.

OP
coolendra

coolendra

Neil is Here...
yep wiz even i think everythin wud have been fine if they had priced it around 18-20k

but then ........ is ther anythin better at this price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom