Is M Schumacher a cheat and an dishonest driver?

My take is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenu

Broken In
I love him .. he is a champ .. Give us a clip dude .. :D

and

edited: do not insult moderators. Consider this as a warning. Fight Club is meant for everyone to share their opinion and debate it.

Guyz... Dump this thread .. Lets make a thread

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU !!

82 % People - 32

abhi_10_20, anilthomas26, anispace, busyanuj, cool_dude_prav, cvvikram, deepgeek2, Dipen01, dursleyin, executioner, GeekyBoy, geek_rohit, GeeNeeYes, Kenu, kirtan, mAV3, mediator, nikku12982, nishant_nms, pradipudhaya, prakash kerala, rajasekharan, rakeshishere, rollcage, s18000rpm, sachin_kothari, soham, tech_mastermind, tech_your_future, tehnogeek, vijay_7287, Vyasram
Common guyz ... Stop wasting time in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Dipen01

Youngling
@Kenu : NO Swearing and all dude..in this FORUM..

U must hav missed the RULES AND REGULATIONS....u better check it out..

Everybody are allowed to post thier Opinions.....and u can questions others....but not in this fashion..

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Kenu-
Insulting mods is your one way ticket to getting banned here. See, personally I really don't care (I'm honest) but the forum can do without members like you.

Kenu

Broken In
@Dipen01 ... will try to be polite .. but didnt he went too far
& Its fightclub right

@drgrudge .. I dont think I said something abusing .. that was simple slang thats all
I will follow rulz .. chill out buddy .. no hard feeling as such

and the stuff you said about michael is totaly wrong, absurd ..

Regards

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Let it be absurd. It's my opinion. Not many agree to it as the poll might say. I have every right to talk however I want. See all my posts, I never insulted any members, retorted to name calling or abuse anyone. Don't think I'm swear word challenged. :D

Still I think MS is a cheat. Many ppl would agree to this. SS with the biased commentary will infuse pro-MS view on only.

M

mostwanted

Re: Michael Schumacher Announces retirement!!

drgrudge said:
M Schumacher recently announced his retirement from Formula One after the Italian GP.

It was a good riddance. Good to see a cheater and an dishonest driver to retire. He should have done that long time back.

I hope that Alonso and Renault win the Drivers and Constructors championships resp.

on what basis are you sayin that micheal is a cheat???he is a vetran of the sport and won fair and square!!alonso just a good nuthin crybaby and @#$%%@@

VD17

Journeyman
Well, i say that he is a cheat. Of course, Schumacher has been the greatest driver of his times. But he's also the most un-sprtsman like... Are you ppl. forgetting Monaco '06? when he parked the car in the middle of the track just so that Alonso doesnt outqualify him? There are a countless number of times when MS cheated.. those who are watching F1 from the pre-2002 season will know. In the last 5 years, he didnt need to cheat cause he had the best car. But even then, poor old Rubens had to suffer cause of him (Austrian GP, 2001). And FIA is also biased.. in 2000, they shifted a whole turn in Indianapolis overnight just because ferrari couldnt get the grip right (this was in MS's biography).
MS might have the maximum number of blah blah blahs.. but the fact that he will do sink low when ppl. whoop his arse just overshadows his professional accomplishments and raise a questionmark on his character.
I think the best solution to him was JPM.. when JPM started to "danda" MS at the start of 2002 season by not letting him pass even when he should have.. it was a dose of shumacher's medicine back to him. Thank god we wont be seeing him from next year.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
please decide as to is a cheat .... the fia or msc and talking abt montoya every1 who has been following f1 knows that juan is the most reckless driver around .... his stratergy is ... if its not him the 1s not gonna be .... so better dont bring jpm in here coz if schumi is un-sproting then juan got no classification
and if u renault and all havnt been playin tricks .... guess what they too hav tried to pressurize bernie as to make things happen their way or they aint signing the consortium ..... so its not only schumi and ferrari .....

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
michael is as great as HHH in the wwe no matter what he does he is the king of kings and a hall of famer .flavio is just playing mind games to get in his head.

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
I will answer all your allegations one by one
How can u say that schumi is a cheat didn't alonso do the same to massa in qualifying when his renault spilled oil over the place .In a sport where such incidents are common and where even senna admitted to having tried to kill prost nobody is clean
"senna also admitted to trying to kill prost in 1990 season...
In 1990, again at Suzuka the two drivers came together yet again, as Prost (now in a Ferrari) held his line and Senna hit him. Senna admitted the move was premeditated as Senna's lead in the World Championship meant he was crowned World Champion
Prost won five races in 1990, and by entering the title deciding race at the Japanese Grand Prix in Suzuka, he was set to fight for another World Championship. The Pole was won by his Brazilian rival at McLaren, Ayrton Senna, but due to the nature of the circuit, the pole position was placed at the right side of the main straight. This was and remains the dirty side. Senna asked that the position be changed to the left, as it had more grip, and because in his view, the pole position was supposed to favor the fastest driver, and not the second placed. Track officials refuse, and the Pole position place remained at the right of the track.
senna fans will realiose that this part and parcel of
As a result, Prost's Ferrari quickly overtook Senna at the start of the race. Senna then threw his car into Prost's while entering the first and medium speed corner. Both ended on the gravel pit, and thus Senna clinched the title thanks to his pre-existent points advantage. Later Senna confirmed the action, claiming that it was not fair that the FIA did not change the Pole position, nor the way Prost won the last championship."
I do not want to accuse senna he was a great driver and I respect him the above incident only highlights that these things do happen.

.It is only because schumacher being no.1 his incident are flashed as breaking news wher as alonso's acts of shamefullness go unoticed. Or how does schumi lack team spirit and does he do it only for the records in my opinion no.see if he had been doing this only for the records then he would hav never bounced back as he had done now and even last year when he was struggling with this car he performed well coming third after alonso and raikonnen , a person who only runs after records can never do this .I even ask how can u compare schumacher with alonso who is just a new crying kid(*www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pmhNPdu50M) on the block who accuses others of cheating when things do not work out for him and one who never smiles or greets his opponenent remember it was schumi who greeted alonso last year on winning the championship.
This is the schumacher who has raced withh senna,prost and hakkinen(*www.youtube.com/watch?v=oStMJUYrI0A) who are legends in their own right.
You talk about f1 spirit even after being arch rivals schumi was great friends with haikkanen and he does feature prominently in this formula 1 friendship video
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwUnEk4DGJQ&mode=related&search=
can u imagin any other present title rivals being so courteous to each other.
Regarding schumi being a rain master only on bridgestones his first race win was also in the wet that was in a benetton without bridgestones and schumacher has drove well many a time in the rains and that is why he has been named as the rainmaster.The car matters so do the tyres but the driver is more important from your personal driving experience ypu know that driving in the rain is difficult and at high sppeds this becomes even more difficult.

I have answered all your allegations against schumacher
and now I suppose that there will be no more insults towards my hero and that he demands respect in the same vein as senna,prost or haikkanen and even more.

VD17

Journeyman
Alonso's SUPPOSED cheating incidents = 1 (as per what u've quoted)
M. Schumacher's cheating incidents = countless. (history bears witness)

And as regards his friendly outlook towards other racers.. its the other driver's generosity.. not his.. have u seen that vid of how Hakkinen overtook him in spa in 2000? and how the jerk blocked him in vain? even then Mika had kind words for him...
the only reason shumacher can afford to be diplomatic is because he has broken a lot of records... he doesnt give a **** about what ppl. say anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom