Is M Schumacher a cheat and an dishonest driver?

My take is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Re: Michael Schumacher Announces retirement!!

sysfilez said:
i guess u know nothing abt F1 and micheal schumacher.
You guess whatever you want.

And I didn't claim I know everything in F 1.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Re: Michael Schumacher Announces retirement!!

sysfilez said:
i guess u know nothing abt F1 and micheal schumacher.
Please don't comment on other members commenting them on the topic is ok but not on the person.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Well see it like this.... Ferrari & M.S have been DOMINATING F1 for the past Decade.
Then suddenly the rules are changed & Renault with their "MASS DAMPERS" became No.1 for a year. These Mass Dampers were the Trump Card of Renault Team.

Now when the FIA has banned the use of "MASS DAMPERS" Renault Team is Whining like a CRYBABY & BLAMING everyone, especially M.S. & Ferrari coz they're Winning (as usual) & now are goin to kick them back to where they belong :D .

Michael Schumacher is only a HUMAN (super talented, that is), & we human are bound to make mistakes. Even God makes/made Mistake(s).

It is just so SAD that Michael Schumacher is retiring from F1. Now F1 is gonna get boring without him.

Michael Schumacher has Broken EVERY single RECORD that was set by earlier F1 Drivers.

Those who whine like Alonso & Renault & say M.S. is a cheat :confused: Just Try this....
Get a Formula 1 Game & play the championship, in "Seasoned Driver" mode with the Cockpit camera.
If you can get into the top 6, then talk or whine about M.S. or any other SportsPerson :D :D

You people just sit before TV & start WHINING like Flavio Briatore & he's Crybaby Alonso,.. SHEESH !!! if you CAN't Appriciate what Michael Schumacher has achieved, then just keep quite or meditate, why talk about someone whom you cant be compared with at any point, IN ALL OF YOUR SEVEN life.

Michael Schumacher is LARGER THAN LIFE

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i hav said this b4 this is not a clean sport .... MSC might hav bent the rules more often than not .... so has every other big name in the game .....

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
@drgrudge

No hard feelings on you .. but this time you are wrong.. man

--> MS has won 90 races .. thats not a kids work ..

and Ashwin .. Tell me Have you never cheated in exam ..... not even for 1 mark (Such bata) :D

How much do you know that Ass ****ing Alonso ..
He is crap .. He is the least talented driver ever to won the champianship ..

Kimi won more races than him .. in 2005 .. Noone likes Alonso ...

He has made so many mistakes ,,so many examples

even .. Abused the R.Donbors this season n got a penalty
.. Tab kahan te aap

and see this

Mark Webber Overtakes Poor Alonso .. :D ha ha ha ha

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=P05Ehhev6PM

I dont need to say more bcoz my frds hav already said much :D

Dipen01 said:
Damn..ashwin...:p... u seem to be more of SCHUMI hater than ALONSO lover..!!

I am a big fan of Schumi...since very beginning... Just because of some odd moments (and even he told it..ke when something like that happens..people who believe in you come to ur side..and others just oppose)...

U cant adjudge some one with
Code:
 Most race wins: 90 (previous record beaten in 2001)
Most race wins with one team: 71
Most podium finishes: 153
Most second place finishes: 43
Most points finishes: 188
Most pole positions: 68
Most fastest laps: 75
Most race wins from pole position: 40
Most "clean-sweeps" (pole position, race win, and fastest lap): 22
Most championship points: 1,354
2006:

Only racing driver ever, in any racing class, to win 5 times at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Only driver in history to win the same Grand Prix 8 times at (French Grand Prix at Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours)
Only driver to lead over 5,000 laps.(Achieved at 2006 German Grand Prix)
Most time between first and last race wins: 13 years, 11 months, and 3 days
2004:

Most championship titles: 7 (previous record beaten in 2003)
Most consecutive championship titles: 5
Most race wins in a season: 13 (in 18 races) (previous record tied in 1995, 2000, and 2001 and beaten in 2002)
Most consecutive race wins: 7 (2004 European GP, Canadian GP, United States GP, French GP, British GP, German GP, Hungarian GP)
Most fastest laps in a season: 10 (in 18 races)
Most championship points in a season: 148 (out of a maximum of 180)
Most consecutive race finished without retirement 24 (Alonso broke series of 22 at Hugaroring 2006)
2002:

Most podium finishes in a season: 17 (in 17 races)

source:- wikipedia
1 is fluke...2 is fluke....10 can be flukes...not damn 90 wins....
and he is very tough driver who raced wid MIKA , ARYTON ...in times when technology like Traction Control and all wasnt that developed...

and everything was Manual... and u have had to take care of everything back then..!!

Anyways....the percentage of Anti Schumis....are negligible .. if seen on a large scale...i guess.. 1 in 1000 must be hating him..!! Doest matter....;)

U shuld see Every god damn race...and the percentage of REDs out there...People love Ferrari not because of brand...but because of SCHUMI...

Well...u might argue that thats ur opinion...but all i can say i....Theres never gonna be another driver like Michael...NEVER EVER...

This is indeed an END OF ERA in Formula 1

PS:- By the if u count the misbehaviours and wrong tackles and penalties of this season itself...u ll know whoz penalised more..by STEWARDS..... check the last race itself...
anispace said:
Ok so u mean to say he achieved all this with zero ethics and sportmanship.
Have u ever even watched Formula 1 coz if u had then u might have known how good a driver he is. Ok there have been some instances where he has bent the rules but tht does not mean hes a cheat. cmon man ..90 race wins is not a joke.
One could sense from the body language of Michael and Jean Todt. And Luca di Montezemolo's eyes said it all. Its sad to see him leave, but that eventually had to happen someday or the other. And what better way to retire than to win the championship. Even if he doesn't win the championship, still the statistics above says it all. He has achieved nearly all the stats achieveable. He has been a great driver and a gentlemen. Even the controversies cannot overshadow his achievements and this span of 16 year career. Michael Schumacher will be a name in the history of Formula One, who has been a leading figure in Formula One. No driver has ever had a support like this from tifosi. Even the McLaren, Renault and even the Anti-Schumi/Ferrari people would have to pay some respect to the driver who has really made the sport his.
Farewell Michael. Good wishes. And its good to know that you will continue your relationship with Ferrari. These 3 races will be his last, and we wish Michael goodluck, and hope he wins all the three and take the drivers' title.

We will miss you Michael!

By Geek_Rohit - from another forum

We Will miss you Michael!

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Man cheat or not he was is and would be a legend in rallying and I am going to miss him. Wish he finishes his career on the top.:)

Dipen01

Youngling
Indeed RollCage..

Thats why i stepped out of this discussion..;)

Cant blame anyone...or ashwin...everyones has opinions...

I wuld say i Hate ALONSO more than aswhin dislikes MSC..by some 100 times...:p

I just HATE him....Dunno why...:p...
Lol...

If at all next yr..I watch F1..will be supporting Kimi.. ..Still i feel he was better off Mclaren...Ferrari and Kimi might just not Mix well...anyways...that for next yr to see..;)

Whatever..it is...am feeling bad..abt his retirement..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
for me its not a question of hating some1 .... to hate some1 u hav to know him .... as far as alonso is concerned .... he is a n00b .... how does he eventhink he is anywhere close to what MSC is ... MSC is immortal

Dipen01

Youngling
Still man...u can see his Attitude... he has won only 1 championship.... and some 12 GPs ( i aint too sure).... and the big share of success goes to Powerful Overall Package of Renault.... the last ENGINE failure was 1st one in 3yrs..

Anyways....i was goin Off Track...

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
M Schumacher is the Best .. I will miss you Schumi!

Dipen01 said:
Indeed RollCage..

Thats why i stepped out of this discussion..;)

Cant blame anyone...or ashwin...everyones has opinions...

I wuld say i Hate ALONSO more than aswhin dislikes MSC..by some 100 times...:p

Lol...

If at all next yr..I watch F1..will be supporting Kimi.. ..Still i feel he was better off Mclaren...Ferrari and Kimi might just not Mix well...anyways...that for next yr to see..;)

Whatever..it is...am feeling bad..abt his retirement..

DAMM RIGHT ya .. thats why I didn't indulge in thread at TS too..

Bcoz there is No Use ..

Lol...
>> Same here ya .. I dont know why .. I just hate him for many reasons infact
never look satisfied
never appear to a one of the lucky ones who get f1 car to drive
never pose with a smile
never seen him talking to other drivers
never ever i see him look good

I am yet to meet a F1 follower who like him

Ashwin wrote Schumi - Ferrari = Zero ....
I dont mind that bcoz he doesnt know that he won 2 in without ferrari
whenever a guy like him retires ...

Pete Samprass retired ...

Agasi retired ..

Navratilova has to retire this year :( .. she is one of a kind

Then Some day Sachin will retire ... then too a thread will come .. and that time Ashwin will be there but on on defensive that time .. coz he know Sachin :D

Newspaper write what they get,
and what they get is .. 3-4 incidences ..
what are those incidences ... that makes people curious at such a time
are ye to cheater hai ...
at Imola .. what happened was wrong,
still .. they forgot to write that at such a circuit he came 5 from back
Yes its true that .. if we put the Mass Dampers aside .. still the Renault is good .. not fast but reliable ... as u said ... only 1 engine failure after so long .. I remember at Imola2004 or 03 wen Trulli won with Renualt, they did good job But i dont say they are best ..Bcoz they also have done bad

Kimi has missed it .. bcoz of them & Ron D

ohhhhhh.. Now i think I am goin off topic :D ....

byeeeeee

Last edited:

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
Its not Schumi at fault, rather Alonso is being immature. What does he expect Schumi to do if the authorities relegate him 5 places on the starting grid? What does he expect Schumi to do if he blows up his own engine and fails to win? Alonso is under pressure.....this is the 1st time in past two years(2 gr8 yrs. of Renault run) that Alonso is facing a competition. Last time when the Kimi was gearing up....Alonso was again under pressure...but luckily, McLaren were a bit inconsistent. The fight is not between Alonso and Schumi, rather between FIA and Renault. Again, I wish to point out....Alonso is really immature to make press comments abt Schumi being the most unsporting driver. I wont be surprised if Schumi wins next race as well and Alonso starts whaaaaaing in the press.....saying Schumi has bribed FIA ;)

anispace

dattebayo
drgrudge said:
Mr. Vyasram,
You know what happened last season and the first half of this season. MS won 5 years in a row with Ferrari when the car was way too good for other cars by miles. Now dont get me started on the story that Ferrari was not competitive and didn't have the best car in the '98-'99 season.

obviously the car matters. even Alonso was unknown b4 driving for Renault...
and just see Kimi whos a great driver but is crippled by Mclaren. so u cant say that schumi is winning just becoz he has a good car. And whenevr MS has bent the rules he has been penalised by the FIA.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
@rollcage......thats why i aint indulge in tis thread too.....and made 1 or 2 posts only in sacking of sachin/dada thread. Neways there's one more reason I aint indulge....and thats I dont watch much of sports/racing....i mean i dont watch TV at all...but rarely some times and that too only news!.....but in real life play a lot and race a lot on streets and have been fined a lot by thullas. Racing at night specially in cars is real fun!

kirtan

Journeyman
It's not right to call such a great F1 driver a cheat.His track record is a excellent and i feel that's enough to speak volumes of his great talent.There been situations wherein the FIA has been strict on teams.The fact that alonso was penalised doesn't mean that it's backing schumi.It was schumi who brought back the laurels to the ferrari stable .I feel that he should be given a bidding farewell.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i find this hard to digest .... when the fia penalises schumi everybody calls him a cheat and when the fia penallises others it is said that the governing body is being biased to schumi ..... please decide and either call schumi or fia a cheat

anilthomas26

In the zone
where is drgrudge ?????

hope u c the poll results......

and hope u can understand wat it means.......

and i hope.......MS retires with a stunning win......

busyanuj

In the zone
drgrudge said:
I wrote a loooooong post, and thought I'll post that in my blog. So you guys can see that and respond to what I said there or in this thread.
{Michael ‘Cheatmacher’ is a cheap and an dishonest driver}
*ashwinr.com/2006/09/11/michael-cheatmacher-is-a-cheat-and-an-dishonest-driver/

Guys, you all seem to live in the present. Most of you won't have seen F1 for a long time or grown up watching that biased Steve Slater - Chris Godwin commentary in Star Sports.

By the way, I'm not saying that he's a bad driver (he might be good - I don't care) but he got ZERO ethics and sportsmanship spirit.

since you've chosen to explicitly mention your blog, I'll prefer to reply there. Read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom