is it the right time to buy a nokia n73??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

fazcorp_88

Broken In
tell me guys should i buy a nokia n73 now.....or should i wait for prices of other handsets like n82,and n95 to drop.........and suggest me the best phone in the 15k range the budget can extend by 1-2k.......waiting for ur suggestions.....chao

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
fazcorp_88 said:
tell me guys should i buy a nokia n73 now.....or should i wait for prices of other handsets like n82,and n95 to drop.........and suggest me the best phone in the 15k range the budget can extend by 1-2k.......waiting for ur suggestions.....chao
I think going for the N73 right now is a better idea. You might end up waiting forever for N82 or N95 to come under 15k. Oh and btw, its spelt ciao and not chao. Just thought you'd like to know. ;-)

expertno.1

Technomancer
i suggest you to wait till March-April 2008 for the prices of N95 and N82 to come down in your range ....i think it will come in that range by then.....if not you can opt for any great phone at that time.....but waiting is appreciated.........

since nokia is going to release N97 there are chances that N95 prices would come down....

i too waiting for n95 prices to come down coz n95 is king :D

the same case was with N73 it had price of 24k last december and now its 12 k (talking abt plain)

prices are falling down a lot faster than the trend of this year .....so wait....at least two-three months

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom