Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
I personally feel that your personality is more important than height. Some of my friends are really tall but they are teased the most [:)]

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hey I'm one of tat. My height is 5'4" and i rare see ny girl shorter than me...:cry:

And the grls who r shorter than me say 5'1" doesn't likes me too....!! Coz they want a taller guy(like tall-dark-handsum) :cry:

Gr8...!! Then u help me finding a gf......!!

Dude...it looks like your height is causing a bit of trouble in your self esteem!! Trust me , its not the height but the lack of your self confidence is shying those girls away!

digitizen

Journeyman
It really doesnt matter . all that matters is how you carry yourself . I am 5'6 and yea when i was a kid i had problems but now no i am comfortable with what i am and even if given a choice i wouldnt want to be taller . if a tall guys makes fun of your height ask them " how is the weather up there ?

harsha0498

Right off the assembly line
height is important,soceity attributes some value & respect,to the people who are tall.
provided they are well mannered in social circle & friendly.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
height is important,soceity attributes some value & respect,to the people who are tall.
provided they are well mannered in social circle & friendly.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@vamsi_krishna: lol at your reply.
@soumya: It is true
Just read something about this... apparently taller people get voted more often, get paid better and get quicker promotions. But the flipside is that famous people, or important people are percieved as being taller than they actually are... which would explain why film stars appear so small in real life.

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
a taller guy is perceieved as more mature and understanding compared to short guys.. women feel more secure with a taller guy.. its my observation

But banda ekdum 'Hanger' to nahi hona chahiye !! It ruins the physical appearence.

Tall or short, built should be good according to height...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
No ! If its HEIGHT of ignorance then height is not necessary.Please OP suggest what height are you referring to.

If its height as in height of the person then may till the person opens his mouth.Thereafter everything gets even.

Its not the height of the wand that is important.Its the magic in it :D

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Lionel Messi is short. Napolean was short. Tendulkar is short. Of course, you cant justify with such statements if a girl asks such questions. :|
You can't get around to justifying, since most girls would not blame height for rejecting a man. Rather, they'd claim "he is not my type" and whip up a 'personality defect' to reject a guy, so that they can justify themselves that they are not as shallow as men are.

Just read something about this... apparently taller people get voted more often, get paid better and get quicker promotions.
The research was done in a country that is biased towards tall people. India has an entirely different cultural setup and hence, such theories don't apply here.

RavS

Kiddie Coder
Well, height for me is related to one's self confidence.

I am of decent (I think 5' 10") height but not 6'. Both my younger brothers are taller than me.:mrgreen: and sometimes used to make fun of me. Which I previously didn't use to like but now have learned to live with it, because I know I can't grow any further. (Unless I am willing to take unhealthy drugs or go under knife:mrgreen:).
These issues take importance only when we are in your youth, once we become a bit mature, other things occupy our mind.

A lot of other qualities are required in a guy than just height. So height is important but not everything in the personality.

(Does somebody know, what is the average height of an Indian Male??)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Its not the height of the wand that is important.Its the magic in it :D

:mrgreen: I caught you ... :D

Anyways height isn't a big deal. I'm 5'6" and got a GF now? So what's the big deal? She's a bit taller than me:mrgreen:, but she doesn't care about that. She never talk about the height, always complain me not take care of her, instead taking care of my PC. :D

I am 6"3 and i am fine with it. Its about your brain and height of your knowledge that counts not your body. It matters but not that much.
"Akal Badi ya Bhains ???" is a famous saying goes right with this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom