Votes: 46 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
height plays a part in a good personality,but is not a sole criterion for it.

Also,

Is hair important?
Is skin color/fairness important?
Is the palm to the fingers ratio important?
Is weight important?
Is dental care important?
Is personality important?
Is athletism important?

How about i make each of those questions into separate threads?:|
I agree this is fight club and a general discussion thread,but that doesnt mean we can discuss senseless issues.

How we discuss some more important issues like the devastating Bhopal Gas Tragedy and those responsible for it,roaming around freely? How about we discuss the Maoists issue or the Arunachal Pradesh issue?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I personally feel that your personality is more important than height. Some of my friends are really tall but they are teased the most [:)]

it is one's character that attracts others towards him/her. height is irrelevant...you can go and ask all those who are important in your life...try asking any of your female friends.even the dumbest looking guy can get a good girl if he plays nice.bad boys do get girls but not nice ones :)
even if the girl is nice it doesn't last long.your best bet is to be nice...not long :razz:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
yuppp...agree with celldweller1591....being in relation may seem the most wonderful thing to do...but it can take a back seat. I had proposed a girl when i was preparing for PET...she said no and gave me same gyan about thinking about all this after I finish my studies...she was right...
although I never met that girl afterwards but I now think...if there had been some other girl...I would have wasted my time with her, and wouldn't have reached where I am now... :)

I am sorry...all this was off-topic...but if your question related to height is because of this reason then it may come handy....
moreover if you succeed in life and reach a respectable position....take my word, girls will line up in front of your house to be with you...and that's a fact

papul1993

not a newbie.....
height plays a part in a good personality,but is not a sole criterion for it.

Also,

Is hair important?
Is weight important?
Is athletism important?

I agree this is fight club and a general discussion thread,but that doesnt mean we can discuss senseless issues.

How we discuss some more important issues like the devastating Bhopal Gas Tragedy and those responsible for it,roaming around freely? How about we discuss the Maoists issue or the Arunachal Pradesh issue?

yup lets make one for each. :p

btw height is important. makes a guy look smart at first but a girl will will like u on your personality though.

Krow

Crowman
Height matters only if you let it. Short guy, smart guy is a very likely scenario.

Personality matters more. The only disadvantage of being short would probably be that it makes scoring the taller ladies difficult. (pardon my footballing lingo)

abhijangda

Padawan
hhmmm...... a big discussion is going on here! ok!! let me tell u my experience!!
i m not too tall and not too short nearly 5.7 foot!! also i m not too fat and not too thin. i mean i dont have a very good personality. :-( but i was one of the most intelligent boy in my class or you can say in my whole 12th standard.:lol: and due to this quality many girls got attracted towards me:grin:. so i think its not the personality or any other thing. most important thing that matters is ur intelligence. if u are performing good in class or at ur job then are more attractive than a boy with good personality. but yes you must be atleast 5.5 foot that's what i think!!!!:smile:

Since when has being a topper been a babe magnet? :shock: Didnt help me at all in school :|

Now, when I'm *not* a topper, I'm even more pathetic :(

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hahaha this is called apne muh miya mitthu :p
toppers do attract girls...but i have never seen anyone able to fall in relationship...either ways...he can maintain a girl or his grades ;)

Krow

Crowman
Toppers' (or for that matter those who win a lot in extra-curricular activities, eg: sports, elocution, etc) achievements/talents are sure to attract girls. But usually those good at academics are practical people. If I'm not mistaken, girls are not very fond of over-practical guys.

All those who don't have a girl now, will have one later. Stop worrying.

@ Krab: Man, you are a good keyboardist, aren't you? Maybe one day girls will fall for you when you start to play in a live concert somewhere. :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:lol: from "Is Height important?" this thread is going to "omg I am girl magnet 'coz I am topper". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Is hair important?
Is weight important?
Is athletism important?
Add to it:
Is length important??
Is girth important??
:p

Well its my long held observation that the thread OP, ie, "soumya" always starts popular/controversial/addictive but totally nonsensical threads and then is never to be seen again in the thread... Me thinks he is an agent of china working to reduce productivity in India!:razz::razz::razz:

abhijangda

Padawan
Add to it:
Is length important??
Is girth important??
:p

Well its my long held observation that the thread OP, ie, "soumya" always starts popular/controversial/addictive but totally nonsensical threads and then is never to be seen again in the thread... Me thinks he is an agent of china working to reduce productivity in India!:razz::razz::razz:

i think you're right!!!:shock:

yogi31286

Broken In
sometimes height is imp sometimes not...
i myself 6'3" but still height is good to attract others.. but it doesn't matter to live happy life!!

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
This has become a pretty interesting thread.. It all started with the importance of one's height and has somewhat transformed into if that is an important requirement for having a girl along with brains and brawn! Let me share my experience as well..

I am 5'8" and I guess I am not bad looking as I have a pretty GF :) Height: When we stand, the top of her head falls just below my chin which I guess makes the height perfect for both of us. (Though I don't like it when she keeps on saying that her bro is 5'11" :(). Brains: Well, I am not dumb. I asked out of curiosity once if I was indeed dumb then would she be going out with me. Well, the answer I got was 'Are you mad?' (Of course, she was a topper and me well.. lets say not dumb!) So your neurons definitely needs to be in order. Brawn: This is my weak point. I am a hanger (and I totally agree with Vivek.28). You need to have those muscles, buddy. I don't know how I may have managed to keep her so far but I need to start working on that ASAP! (Any tips? :-?)

saliha

Broken In
Hi...

Height is important only look good..
Rather than good looking there is no use to be hieght..
But to wear any dresses or any kind of dressing has to be made,
then a typical height is needed..
and that is very important..

siddhesh222

Journeyman
I'm personally 5'11 but lets leave that aside. Girls are fine with guys somewhat below average height, but a bit more and you find getting girls is hard.

Height does add a special 'touch' to your external appearance but its been grossly overrated due to western media and whatnot.It is important, but not as much people perceive it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom