*www.guardster.com/subscription/proxy_free.php

use this to use demonoid

its working fine for me ..

even login no problem...for me..
Guardster Proxy Error:
Could not establish connection.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i read so much about demonoid being blocked that i decided to check it myself (i have an MTNL connection). not only did the site open, but i could even browse and dl torrents without loggin in...this is strange

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i think its mainly with airtel...

off topic
thread starter please open a poll reagarding this !!

demonioid is blocked ?? which isp r u using ?

1.)airtel
2.)BSNL
3.)MTNL
4.)....
etc
etc

..so on..

we can identify the culprit then..

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I can still browse demonoid biatches.

demonoid said:
Newspost - Oct/09/2007
Istabraq

One of our members, Istabraq, was seriously injured in a car accident on the morning of Saturday 6 October: She is now on a life support machine - by Tuesday morning Istabraq had developed septicemia and this has caused other major complications.

Please keep her, and her family, in your thoughts as we hope for a full recovery for her.

There is a thread about the topic on the forum for those members that are also registered there who wish to pass on their regards and/or get updates on Istabraq's progress.

Newspost - Sep/30/2007
Downtime

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and we need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Update:

We are still digging through all the hundreds of emails we received during the downtime.
Our apologies to all the ones who have not received a reply yet.

Also, we take this oportunity to let you know that you can also access demonoid.com from the address *demonoid.cc

We've been meaning to set up an alternate domain for accessing for a while now, and we finally got around to do it.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Ok leave the problem.
What if in real Airtel has blocked the site.
Will anyone be able to make a complain?
If they say many use it to download illegal stuff...can anyone fight against them?
Even in america many dont understand p2p...think of india and its politicians!!
Or what if they start to send reset packets just like comcast?in america...

I will surely change to bsnl...
What say guys?

Sarv

Right off the assembly line
xbonez said:
i read so much about demonoid being blocked that i decided to check it myself (i have an MTNL connection). not only did the site open, but i could even browse and dl torrents without loggin in...this is strange

you can browse all you want, but you cannot download torrents more than 1 day old without logging in. atleast that used to be their policy before all that CRIA thing...:(

g_goyal2000

Youngling
gary4gar said:
i can ping it, site does not open, i always get a black page with a favicon and DONE in status bar :(
The same's happening with me. I can even tracert it. But the site's opening properly in proxy. I'm even able to login & download torrent.
My guess is, they're trying to identify the traffic from Canada & filter them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom