is Demonoid.com blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Choto Cheeta said:
^^

yeah, BSNL is worthles, as they only gives 2mbps :p where as I guess all other ISP or ISP of Harvik780's is giving 8mbps or some thing ???
Well BSNL cheats its users by over billing and flooding the Ul/Dl usage with some amount of data which the user doesn't know about.:D

inguaravi

Right off the assembly line
ApoorvKhatreja said:
No ISP has blocked Demonoid. Recently a person with an IP address 59.xx.xx.xx tried to hack the demonoid site. As a precautionary measure, demonoid has blocked the whole range, i.e. 59.xxx.xxx.xxx.

*www.gpass1.com

A wonderful free product, easy to use. You can use this if you can't open demonoid.com by other means such as proxies etc.

How do u know this?

inguaravi

Right off the assembly line
*torrentfreak.com/demonoid-shut-down-by-cria-070925/

If the above info is true then no one is able to access demonoid bsnl or airtel or others....

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
What is demonoid???
I see two threads about this site in QnA section and I cannot even access it.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
^ya thatz cause it need u to have very high IQ to access it. :D

btw just try a simple search. u will know all.
---------------------------
September 2007 site outage

As of Tuesday 25 September 2007, the Demonoid website, forums and bittorrent trackers were offline and unavailable.

According to the Wired News blog[6], there has been no official word from the site founder and head administrator, Deimos, as to the cause of the outage.

The Canadian Recording Industry Association (CRIA) has refused to comment on speculation they may be in-part or in-full responsible for the outage.

Demonoid's web hosting provider, Netelligent, has also refused to comment, citing that they are not at liberty to discuss anything until Demonoid makes an official announcement.

An unverified IRC chat was posted at The Circuit Box, which claims to be a discussion between a TorrentFreak reporter and a Demonoid staff member. This was released approximately 18 hours after the site went offline:

"Ok folks, here it is. Demonoid is down. It has been for around 2 day (sic) almost. The reason it is down is unknown, and is still unknown. It HASN'T I repeat HASN'T been RAIDed, shutdown, terminated, deleted, burned, mamed (sic), or thrown under a bridge."

As of Saturday, September 29, 2007 at 4:34:09 a.m. GMT, the Demonoid trackers were working, although the site is still off-line.
---------------------------
see the wiki - *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonoid :)

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Well guys.
Do one thing.
Open demonoid using a proxy site, download the torrents.
Now download a torrent client called "Bitlord".
It will be able to open & download files from demonoid.
I've been using the same for about 2 months & no problem's been there.

Update: The site's not opening even through a proxy but the trackers are back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom