is Demonoid.com blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanks_098

world is evil
yep demonoid has banned all bsnl users,59.x.x.x coz they feel v(bsnl users) don maintain a gud upload/dwnload ratio. v only add upto leechers.
bt der r other ways u c n vll now to twist ourselves a bit nw...lol:cool:

anispace

dattebayo
itz workin thru vtunnel thnx tarey_g

but whats the deal? r all mtnl/bsnl users banned coz i maintain a good ratio.

pushkar

Journeyman
I think BSNL has blocked demonoid. Demonoid staff said that they haven't blocked any Indian ISP. Sick BSNL people.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
can any one pm me a invitation code for diamond.com.. i will be thankful to him..

Official Techie

In the zone
I have mtnl broadband i could not access demonoid.com so i downloaded torrents from my mobile and i use idea gprs but though it costs 10ps for 5kb but you can bypass this very easily and you can surf unlimited without any costs i have surfed of over 60mb and it did not cost of a thing but if you download anything you will have to say the count of data transfer all good things don't come without glitches and it does not matter how much you surf a day it won't cost you a dime and you also have iphide.com and anonymous.org for ip hiding this are also very good websites

mns.saraf

Broken In
problem with demonoid

hi friends
i can't open demonoid site on my pc
all other site r working on my pc except demonoid
can anyone suggest me any solution or possible error on my pc.
i use latest firefox and escan (antivirus)

mayanks_098

world is evil
Re: problem with demonoid

u must be using bsnl dataone...actually demonoid has blocked dis indian isp (bsnl) from their server's sayng that bsnl users don hv gud upload speeds nad they make up leecher community and do not maintain a good ratio...
u can always access via other means...8)

mayanks_098

world is evil
Re: problem with demonoid

i thnk bsnl n mtnl go hand in hand so dats y may b they hv blocked it 2...not sure though...
ne1 on airtel facng the prob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom