is Demonoid.com blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
may be ur hosting provider has stopped the pining.. :p

it happens so often when a host faces DDOS attack .... for security hosting services some time closes those services.. :(

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
but now how to see the sites... i am hosting 4 sites in my server and only one opens that too sometimes... not always...

www.fusionmantra.com
*kashidabyreeta.com/
www.tiehospitality.com
www.guideindiapublication.com

now the most strangest thing ... i can tell u...
yesterday when i hit www.fusionmantra.com it opened yahoo search page... and then when i click the fusionmantra site from the result it opened...

when i was opening *kashidabyreeta.com/ it was not showing up... when i opened through yahooo search it opened... can someone tell me what is happening.. whose fault is ths ...

Last edited:

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
ajayashish said:
but now how to see the sites... i am hosting 4 sites in my server and only one opens that too sometimes... not always...

www.fusionmantra.com
*kashidabyreeta.com/
www.tiehospitality.com
www.guideindiapublication.com

now the most strangest thing ... i can tell u...
yesterday when i hit www.fusionmantra.com it opened yahoo search page... and then when i click the fusionmantra site from the result it opened...

when i was opening *kashidabyreeta.com/ it was not showing up... when i opened through yahooo search it opened... can someone tell me what is happening.. whose fault is ths ...

Any help on this

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Opening fine here. Did you try using DNS's from OpenDNS?
I tried pinging fusionmantra but all packets were dropped.

nokia3660

Right off the assembly line
Well I am able to login n DL torrents 4m Demonoid but when i open it 4m utorrent the DHt status says " not allowed". i learnt later that it must be a private torrent but I am a member in demonoid.

Is this due to d fact tat i use dataone? Also i dont see my DL/UL ratio change in demonoid.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
tech_your_future said:
Opening fine here. Did you try using DNS's from OpenDNS?
I tried pinging fusionmantra but all packets were dropped.

How to change the DNS... i saw the instruction in OpenDNS but it was not working

mehulved

ajayashish what happens with it? I am not so familiar with adding/editing DNS and stuff in windows but if you can desribe your problem then someone can help better.

bluepersonality

Right off the assembly line
hi to all people.
myself chintan patel
from baroda.
u all people have problem to open demonoid.com
use gpass
it works for me.
i m happy.
i have also problem to uunable to access demonoid.com
i use gpass and demonoid.com is open
in this postes somebudy write about this gpass topic.see in this 4 pages
i use bsnl broadband.
last 2 months i suffering from this problem.ok
thanks for this man.who post gpass.
really thank full

hi there.
myself chintan
from baroda.
no demoniod.com is no blocked.
mtnl and bsnl customer have problem
i suffer this problem last 2 months.
when i see think digit forum.and see 4 pages of forum
somebudy write about the gpass
and i use
guess what
demonoid.com is open.
i download torrent from demonoid.com
write this address
*www.gpass1.com/download.php
it helpfull.
use and tell me
and hide ip software is also help ful
quick use gpass
ok
bye
have a nice and wonderful day for u all people

Last edited:

lavan_joy

Journeyman
Indyan said:
I can access it using Dataone.
If you are having trouble flush your dns cache and if you are still having trouble use a different dns server (try opendns).

I flushed the dns, but I couldn't access that with my dataone till now.I'm using Vtunnel for this purpose.

After using "Open dns" I feel a big difference in web browsing. Thanks to Pallab.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Jab bhukh satane lage nacho nacho nacho,jab payas satane lage nacho nacho nacho.Jab BSNL satane lage BSNL workers ko maro maro maro.:D

mehulved

Don't blame BSNL unnecessarily. It's those idiots who were using softwares to cheat ratios, because of that demonoid has banned IP range of many ISP's in India. I am on hathway and I can't access it too.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^

yeah, BSNL is worthles, as they only gives 2mbps :p where as I guess all other ISP or ISP of Harvik780's is giving 8mbps or some thing ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom