Is Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

noob

Cyborg Agent
I am on BSNL UL750 plus (512 kbps UL without any FUP) and since today i am getting 1 mbps speed.

Has BSNL doubled the speed at same cost and no FUP for this plan?

ashintomson

Journeyman
my speed also increased :)
[ 1Mb upto 6GB.After 6GB its back to 512KBPS. ] so only 6gb we can dwnld @ 1mb speed?? :| :/

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@@ ALL.
Speed has really increased for the same "TARRIF" rate.
You guys,particularly @ sygeek,try for some torrent sites or try to download any application tool(free of course) in the range of nearly a 100MB and scan the download time.
As you stay in Lucknow,a renowned city of India and no remote corner,speeds must definitely increase(as per your BSNL DataOne BB PLAN OBVIOUSLY).

You might have a look here:
*www.bsnl.co.in/service/new_BB/BB_home_only_unlim.htm

sygeek

Technomancer
@@ ALL.
Speed has really increased for the same "TARRIF" rate.
You guys,particularly @ sygeek,try for some torrent sites or try to download any application tool(free of course) in the range of nearly a 100MB and scan the download time.
As you stay in Lucknow,a renowned city of India and no remote corner,speeds must definitely increase(as per your BSNL DataOne BB PLAN OBVIOUSLY).

You might have a look here:
.:Unlimited Home Only:.
I forgot to restart the router :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I am officially not getting better speeds with IDM even. Other forum members of my same city have got it. Very confused. Don't know what to do :(

icebags

Technomancer
*www.speedtest.net/result/1747191809.png

lol, my speed seems has degraded (750 UL combo). anyways, i think bsnl doesn't provide 1 mbps unlimited plan because they probably wont be be able to sustain the huge bandwidth requirement. they are probably using the same hardware they installed 6 years ago when they introduced broadband. :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
In Patna, there's no match for BSNL, be it USB Data cards or BB. They are awesome.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Restarted modem after reading this thread.Now getting ~1.7 mbps on UL750.
Think BSNL will get their act together soon and bring it down to 1 mbps soon.The FUP limit is almost non-existent anyway. :|

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
*www.speedtest.net/result/1749429933.png

Mine increased from yesterday. :) On 750UL Combo plan...

icebags

Technomancer
I am on seventh heaven right now. I can't believe I am playing 720p YT videos without buffering!

1 Mbps feels like awesome!!! :grin::grin:

GJ BSNL.
enjoy while you can, :). go watch some youtube videos and songs and then you will find yourself dropped from heaven to get smashed on real earth, just in 3-4 days. :mrgreen:

mitraark

Decrepit
I have UL625 , will its speed get doubled to 512kbps ?

6 GB F.U.P. .. bleh :|

*tpspic.me/i/bsnlbbnew.jpg

Sorry , should have looked at this first :(

Top Bottom