Is Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

Rockstar11

Technomancer
it said that "Unlimited Broadband plans speed increased by 100%"

Is anyone feel extra speeds?

*i.imgur.com/Ob7yC.jpg

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Not for me atleast. My 256 kbps connection is still downloading @30 kbps appx :mad:
Guess the phenomena will take time to reach Assam :(

Speedtest with Bankok server-
*www.speedtest.net/result/1595102791.png

Last edited:
OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Not for me atleast. My 256 kbps connection is still downloading @30 kbps appx :mad:
Guess the phenomena will take time to reach Assam :(

Speedtest with Bankok server-
*www.speedtest.net/result/1595102791.png

same here i m on 625UL 256kbps plan.. @30 KBps download speed. :mad:

waiting for.double up the speed....

Last edited:

y2j826

Journeyman
Heard from the Sources that BSNL going to double up the speed from January 2012 for Unlimited plans, however there isn't any official news yet...

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Good news awaits the users of BSNL Broadband connections in the city, especially those in the popular Home Combo plans of 625 and 750. To address the net decrease in the number of Broadband connections in the city over the past nine months, the telecom giant is proposing to enhance the speed of its broadband, while retaining the same tariffs.

The Hindu : NATIONAL / ANDHRA PRADESH : BSNL to improve broadband services

So most probably for 625 Unlimited theyll give 512 KBPS , Unlimited 750 will be 1mbps.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Nopes. Looks like it will take more than a week for this to happen all over India. The wait is too agonising :mad:

yes :( :mad:

*i.minus.com/ibr6X59umeB8Fg.jpg

These new plans make no sense. :mad: Why would someone pay 650/- for 256 Kbps with a 3 GB limit, when paying just 499/- (151/- lower) for BB Home Unlimited 499 gives you 256 Kbps without FUP or limits today? Or is BSNL killing off flat Unlimited plans? Even the BB Home Combo Unlimited 625 is cheaper.

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
These are new plans. It looks like the older plans are being phased out. What's the speed of ULF1000?

Top Bottom