ipod or se 810i???

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i haf the eu firmware and i use emea6 cust. my cda is 102580. afaik the asia firmware is only for chinese models. well anyways i'll upload my customisation pack. u can try. i'd suggest u get the generic or the matching cust. fs image and flash it!

*rapidshare.com/files/26012311/W700_Carolina_i_CDA102580_103_EMEA_6.rar.html

ok.. one more i cudn't understand was.. why did u update the firmware? u cud only load the breaker from xs++ and start using far manager then revert back.... u haf the restorer for r1b and r4d firmwares too in the plugins/rest folder of far manager!

and what is this???
main: W810_R4EA031_MAIN_GENERIC_HN_RED49
and fs: W810_R4ED001_FS_S_ASIA_LEVAN_RED49

i hope its a typo!

Last edited:
OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
operator is cda102494/147, firmware is R4ED001.. n i dont think ur custom. files will work coz ur firmware is completely different.. neways.. again.. thanks for trying.. much appreciated :).. wil give the cell to se shop.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hey why dun u try flashing wid the america_1 fs image? dun give up so soon man!

hey u can use apac/america1-2/europe1-5. anyone will do. try it (both main and fs)

Last edited:
OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
u mean to say they will work??? even though my xs++ shows tht mine is a s asian firmware?
don think it'll work coz my cda number is quite different frm others tht r given.. neway.. will giv it a shot..

nope.. not workin..:(

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hey if u flash wid eu firmware u can use the emea6 cust. use the same cust and it'll work. it won't work if the FS and the cust are different. as long as they are same it doesn't matter.

also all the w700/800 i've seen in india are wid the eu main firmware and emea6 cust. dunno how u got wid an asian firmware (mebbe all 810is are like that.. dunn0!)

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
hey.. i just found out.. my chip select loader is locked..?? the hell is tht?? have been brute forcing all nite using xs++.. lets see if it gets unlocked.. n where cn i find eu firmware n emea6 cust. to download?

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
did tht.. stil no go!! i hav screwed it up real bad.. do u kno hw to fillu flash the fone?

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
lolz!! sorry.. tht wz a typo.. i mean.. hw to FULLY flash the 810i?? coz wat v r doing is simply updating the firmware.. fully flashing wil reinstall everything again on the phone.. i read tht its a sure shot cure for my fone condition.. bu they recommended tht i go to the services centre to do tht.. or they suggested tht i use tools like davinci or sonic from top sony which r paid services, to change my cda number n try wit a different firmware..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
fully flash is getting the main firmware, filesystem and custiomisation. since u are not able to find customisation for ur phone take it to se service center. actually u cud've modded ur phone widout updating the firmware. u cud've simply used far manager since it had built in support for ur firmware.

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
DUDE!! it worked!! i edited the customize.xml file and changed the cad number and region in wordpad n pasted them in the phone!! it WORKED!!!! :D thanks for ur help man... u really r a life saver..!! thanks for bearing wit me in this tough time.. ok srry.. tht wz a bit philosophical.. i m sooooo happy!!! thanks a million for ur help!! muxh appreciated.. i owe u one man!! :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
finally here are the firmware files: main, fs and customization for asian firmware (ur cda):

*www.4shared.com/dir/1987194/e7af16e0/Firmwares.html

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom