ipod or se 810i???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
thanks for the replies guys.. u've all been of great help.. i'll test out the sounds myself.. :D

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
well.. i tested se 810i n ipod for sound quality n discovered tht wit meganass turned on, 810i sounds awesome.. better than ipod.. but playin around wit the eq. a bit in ipod, i wz able to achieve almost the same output as 810i.. so hardly ne difference for me n tht department

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ ok wid the initial hurdle (sound quality) off the line... its purely ur choice now as to what u wanna buy based on ur budget and features.

good luck! :)

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
well. just to inform everyone, i got a new 810i!!! :D n lemme tell u.. its awesome!! sound quality is better than ipod.. but i think thts bcoz se headphones r of better quality.. camera is good.. feels like i got a 512 mb pod!!! thanks for ur help guys.. much much appreciated!!! :D

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
no problemo.... enjoi the real experience :D
The walkman is in fact the baap of ipods... came first, remember :D

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
actually i got it 9800.. sold my ngage for 3800 which wz deducted from the original price 13.6k of 810i :D great deal man!!

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
@piyushgupta

dunno the xact quote in chennai but it shd not b more than 14k.... n its worth every penny..!

gmanog

Journeyman
piyush gupta said:
Can anyone tell me prize and a gud shop in chennai?

you can try in Sri Vasavi Communications. Price will be around 13.6k. you can bargain with them;) .

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
i shd also mention tht i got 2 small speakers wit the 810i box.. included inside.. sony ericsson ke.. they arent bad either

Pathik

Google Bot
yep... the mps-60 speakers surely rock and are cute too....
we used to play them regularly in our class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom