ipod or se 810i???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtox

The Techno Perv
ok.. this is a wierd query.. i cant decide whether to buy an ipod 30 gb or se 810i..
i need a good music player and a phone as well.. i currently own an n-gage qd which is an antique piece now as its no longer available in the market! so wat do u guys say?? shd i spend 11k on ipod and continue wit my ngage qd or shd i get 810i for 13k n screw the pod?? need i remind u tht i am a big music freak!!

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
thats wat i wanna kno.. do i continue wit my ngage n get a new ipod or shd i get 810i?? coz my primary usage is music.. n i saw in a thread in "fight club" section tht audio quality of both is same.. so if i buy 810i, i get mp3 player as well as a phone.. so is it worth it?? or shd i continue wit my ngage n wait for some better phone to come along and make do with an ipod for now coz my ngage is barely a year old

Last edited:
K

K750

Buy w810 with *www.t3.co.uk/__data/assets/image/368786/w800_dock_250.jpg
*mobilementalism.com/imageSnag/859-453bbb7b3a98e.jpg
*www.3g.co.uk/PR/June2006/Portable_Speakers_MPS.jpg
*www.geekblue.net/images/music/SEW800iSpeakerCradle.jpg

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
cool post k750!!! :D hw much for the above accesories

blueshift said:
How can u compre iPod and 810i which is also a mobile?

Buy an iPhone instead.

iphone is like a year away n waaaaaayyyyyy outta my budget!

Last edited:

sagsall4u

Journeyman
the quality of music on d SE phone is better than the ipod (tried and tested).
i wud say definitely the SE810i with or without the accessories

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
iPOD vs W810i.

The price is not comparable.

Not to mention they are in diff. league. My choice buy a W900i.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
SE W810i.. why doubt...
With the SE W810i... u get the ipod (ok..ok.. it's a walkman)... a 2megapx digital camera with au5tofocus & macro(and yes... video rec..poor though)... a kool looking phone...
With the ipod.. u get a ipod :D Thats all...

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
yup.. u guys hav convinced me.. goin for 810i now.. thanks ppl!! :D btw infra_red_dude, tht smiley inside the bracket thing works only in orkut!! he he

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ but surely carrying both wud be cumbersome. consider the advantages: great music player, phone, 2mp cam wid autofocus, fm player... everything in a single package!

@dtox....

hehe... yeah buddy.. had an orkut window open by the side! :D

sivarap

In the zone
There are great games for 810 also....I'd suggest u go for W830

(How do i add a pic in the post :oops:)

Last edited:
OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
sivarap said:
There are great games for 810 also....I'd suggest u go for W830

(How do i add a pic in the post :oops:)

yeah.. but they wont b as good as ngage games.. 810i supports only java games..and i agree wit infra_red_dude bout the bulky nature of ipod n ngage combined.. 810i sounds tempting in that area.. also r their ne new fones comin up that will b as good as or even better than 810i for 14k in the near future?? by near i mean 1-2 months.. coz my ngage resale value is dropping n i need to get rid of it sooner rather than later..

hw much does 830 cost neway?? also for 14k, wil i get a better fone than 810i??

pathiks said:
get the ipod... and keep ur ngage... u ll hav the best of mobile games and music too then..
]

yeah.. but in case u havent heard, ngage games r no more being made.. they r done wit it.. :( thats one of the reason i want to get rid of it..

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hmmm... u mite wanna wait for w580i. it shud cost abt 16k. not sure tho. but for 14k, w810i is the best deal, tho its sometime now that the phone's been around.

Pathik

Google Bot
there are 62 original ngage games.. Hav u played all :D ?? Btw w810i is out of production now.. Perhaps.. So wait for the w580i.. Its a beauty

moshel

Padawan
if i were in ur place i wud go for ipod...primary reason the battery......i myself own W550i but dont use it much for music, cos when i do, it eats the battery like hell, and then u never knw when u m8 need the phone the most......and the battery wud run out....this is just my point of view.

thats why i hav separately bought a ipod 1gb solely for music.although the one i got is a "miniature" one....30gb wud be big....so u m8 be in a fix abt how to carry abt both things in this case...think over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom