Introduce yourselves

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
I hope new joinees who joined after 10 Oct has gone through the TDF secret ceremony with your local TDF community in your area....

Winter

Broken In
Hello everyone ! Tejas here, a techie guy and a musician and an audiophile and what not ;) A fun loving guy who loves to discuss things be it computer-related or not.Looking forward to share knowledge, make friends and hey, TDF has a great bazaar too.Cheers !

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Hello everyone ! Tejas here, a techie guy and a musician and an audiophile and what not ;) A fun loving guy who loves to discuss things be it computer-related or not.Looking forward to share knowledge, make friends and hey, TDF has a great bazaar too.Cheers !

Welcome Winter to TDF in the season of winter. ;)

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
[YOUTUBE]Rynxm_GQEsI[/YOUTUBE]
500 Miles with Lyrics - YouTube
When I wake up well i know
im gunna be im gunna be
the man who wakes up next to you!

When i go out yeah i know i know
im gunna be im gunna be
the man who goes along with you.............. :D

Hi guys this is Anant here.. m a computer enthusiast. computer organization & architecture / OSs / assembly language / C fascinate me... have lil bit of experience in these fields - currently working on x86 multi-core image compression.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Hey hellow everyone at Digitforums. My name is Suraj and I live in Pune. I'm building a new Rig from my first salary(first 4months salary to be precise). I didn't know there was an Introduction thread or would've introduced myself some days ago. I was a Digit reader some 3yrs ago but since it's price has gone up I can't afford it(not that it's price isn't justified). Now that I've got a job I can subscribe it once again. This site has been very helpful since I joined it. It's almost like I got Digit back free of cost. :mrgreen:

calibz

Right off the assembly line
Hi everybody,
Calibz here. I'm from Kolkata and currenlty pursuing my B.Tech degree. Looking forward to making friends, learning a thing or two and having a good time here.

Top Bottom