Introduce yourselves

devx

Back on TDF :)
Hey everyone hello., this is devagya i'm introducing myself after a month anyways i'm a Digit reader + TDF fan + tech geek too + computer enthusiast + hardcore gamer + pursuing B.C.A and a career in IT Security and at present i'm Mainstream Ethical Hacker(Too far from CEH).,

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Welcome to TDF.

Don't forget to read *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/rules-announcements/147454-forum-rules-updated-december-15-2011-a.html and *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/rules-announcements/150151-faq-answers-new-members.html before proceeding :)

Enjoy your stay :D

rubina123

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Welcome all of u here.I am Rubina.I am new here.I wish we must have fun in this forum............:idea:

akash_roy

Hi Friends....

Hello friends,
I am Akash Roy. I am a newbie in this forum. I am a web developer as well as Internet marketing professional. I want to interact to u all and want some technical discussion. I think i will be benefited from this discussions. And you peoples are also welcome if u need any help from my side.

Thanking you all;
Akash

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Re: Hi Friends....

Welcome to TDF :)

Don't forget to read the *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/rules-announcements/147454-forum-rules-updated-december-15-2011-a.html and *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/rules-announcements/150151-faq-answers-new-members.html

Enjoy your stay. :)

Alok

Adventurer
Welcome ! Read below and Follow rules , enjoy your stay.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/rules-announcements/147454-forum-rules-updated-january-26-2012-a.html

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Welcome Ajax. What kinda movies you like? From your username it's evident that you like to code, isn't it?

We hope you would like your stay. Just don't spam the forum with noobish posts like, LOL!!
Just kidding... :) Only please read the rules mentioned above by Kola2842. :D

Ajax Ascendant

Uh, well, actually...I'm a total noob at code. Ajax is the Greek hero, not the computer language :p

I like action movies, spy movies, science fiction...you name it, I like it :) I've even been accused of watching romance movies! Proviso, though: I watch only English movies.

GamerKP

Broken In
Hello!
I am Koustav from Kolkata,westbengal.
will be 18 on this 20th february,2012.Appearing Higher Secondary Exam this year.
Theres a lot to learn :)
Happy to be here.

sorry but just want to say this:I hate my country because nothing is avialable here,plus people being mean,e:g-if someone got hurt or dies in accident then people's first duty is they take out the mobile phone from his pocket.And i hope that a doller could be a lil cheaper than now.

good to at least gamers helping each other here,because they dont live in a cage.

happy to be here! :)
Sorry if i said anything wrong.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hi GamerP... trust me, you are going to have a lot of fun here! ;)

And you didn't say anything wrong! You were being honest and right! Welcome to TDF! :D

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Welcome to TDF GamerKP :p

Don't forget to read the Rules and Sticky Threads before moving further.

BTW Where do you stay in Kolkata??

sekhar.mld

Broken In
Hi everybody.
This is Palash Das from Malda, Westbengal.
I love Movies,music, electronic gadgets.
Recently i bought Asus z68v pro with i5-2500k :mrgreen:.
Once i was a Gamer. But my physical condition is not so good for gaming.(suffering from AS) :cry:

TDF helped many times before. Now i am member of it :)

Top Bottom