Introduce yourselves

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hello! New member here!
This is Mohsin here, nicknamed MM99 by my friends for some reason I don't know hence my username.

I wish to be an active member of the commnity and hopefully help others as well in the process. I have been reading Digit since 2007 and it's awesome!!!

Hope you guys go easy on me!

Welcome :D
HAve a great time here :)

mariner_5147

Broken In
Hello guys,
Let me (re)introduce myself.
Am an tech enthusiast coming back to this forum after a looooong time. Joined in 2004, had some good time and then moved somewhere else.
Looking forward to this place, which once used to be my favorite.
Cheers!!

arunlakra15

Broken In
Hello ThinkDigitians,

I am a Computer Science Student who takes interest in everything related to computers, and make friends too :D

I love reading tech magazines and learning about web designing and windows application development. :)

Over and Out :p

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Hello ThinkDigitians,

I am a Computer Science Student who takes interest in everything related to computers, and make friends too :D

I love reading tech magazines and learning about web designing and windows application development. :)

Over and Out :p

Welcome to TDF!!

bond_bhai

Broken In
Hello! I have been reading Digit since my college days and that was long ago!! It was called Chip back then, I guess they parted ways and then came Digit. Digit got better and Better.
I had registered to this forum earlier, but lost my user id/mail id, but been reading the forums as a guest. Registered again now, hopefully it will be a nice journey!

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
let me introduce myself also.

avijit sinha from kol. i am a familyman and work as a MIS in THE BIGGEST TELECOM sector in INDIA.USERID: my+wife name and date of marriage(with extra zero). And avatar pic is my daughter.

learned lots of concept and always obliged for the same.

Last edited:

virajk

Broken In
Hello guys, let me introduce myself.

My name is Viraj kamat and I am from Goa.I am a computer engineer and a tech enthusiast. By profession I'm a web developer. I'm here to learn, interact with all the techies around.

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
Hello TDF Members,
My Name is Himanshu Jain & I'm a regular reader of Digit Magazine. My age is 14; looks like i'm the only kid on this forum. :lol: I'm here to learn & share new things.

Top Bottom