Introduce yourselves

stevetamis

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,
This is Steve Tamis, I am new to this site and i found it interesting.
Can you give me some more information about this site.

pfdizzy

Paul from Trivandrum area.

Maybe someone can help solve this (I know it's the wrong Thread but please read on before complaining).

When I try and post a New Thread I get the following:-

pfdizzy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I have activated my account but cannot post any new threads.

HELP

Regards

Paul:twisted:

Prabal Pratap

Team Digit
Hi ,

I am Prabal Pratap from Patna,Bihar.Digit has been my favourite technology magazine from last couple of years.We are a bunch of friends who takes keen interest in gadgets and new technology.Only last week we came up with a suggestion that a magazine like DIGIT will be huge hit in cities like patna,Kanpur,Indore or any developing city in the Hindi belt.There are instances where youth & students do not buy english tech mags due to language constraints.I have seen people turning to last pages of abc hindi mags to get knowledge of gadgets and new technology.

Why don't we start a new thread and ask the community members for their views on a hindi DIGIT magazine.We can even do a poll on the same topic and discuss the outcome.

Prabal.

pfdizzy

Hi Prabal

That could be a good suggestion BUT with many of us not able to create a new thread (only post replies) it would be up to one of those who CAN create a new thread to start one.

Regards

Paul:!::x

M

miner

Hi,

A freelance designer/coder specialized in creating forum themes like you use here...

Though i am in computer/internet related field not much tech savvy and reader of think digigt for past few months...

Joined here to learn more about new technology and planning to buy a xbox or playstaion, hoping to get some info about it here...

thanks...

Matt Parker

An amiable chap aged 18 who come across as a person who is very passionate about things in life. An Indian by birth, English by character, "I am Matthew Parker".

I am new to this forum.So hi guys

I am based in London and i travel a lot.

Although I am 18 only,I guess you cannot say i am a newbie!

My Workstation config includes:

Intel Core i7-975 Extreme Edition Bloomfield 3.33GHz Quad-Core
1 EVGA E760 Intel X58 EATX Intel Motherboard
2 CORSAIR Dominator GT 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 2000 Desktop Memory (12 Gig total)
2 EVGA GeForce GTX 285 Superclocked Edition 2GB 512-bit DDR3
2 Western Digital Black 1 Terabyte 7400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
2 OCZ Summit 2.5" 120GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid state disk
1 LITE-ON Black 4X Blu-ray Burner Model
1 PC Power & Cooling 1200W Power Supply
1 AuzenTech Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz Sound Card

Accessories:
2 Grow Up Japan Inc. - Smart Drive Hard Disk Drive Enclosure Silencer
1 Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Heatsink + Tuniq TX2 Thermal Compound
2 Noiseblocker NB-Multiframe 120mmx25mm Ultra Silent PWM Fan + Clips
5 Noiseblocker NB-Multiframe 120mmx25mm Ultra Silent Fan - For Case

Yes I do some high level stuff with my PC!! I am in college right now and i do some consulting with some corporations.

So hi to all thinkdigit users!

P.S.: I am not a geek!

Last edited:

ashishtabla

Broken In
hello myself ASHISH,
I am trying to create a new post but always show me this
"ashishtabla, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

How can i get ability to make post.

Next who all are the admins and how to contact them?

Please guide me.

Thanks

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Hello Everyone !!!

I am Milind M. Koyande, from Nashik, Maharashtra; Studying in Final year of MCM and working as a System Administrator for host.co.in/ESDS (upcoming Datacenter in Nashik).

Last edited:

DarkDante

Journeyman
hi guys,
me is mohit awasthi frm baroda,gujarat.if u want to knoe more abt me view ma public profile(im not like dose duffers be4 me:twisted:)jusst kiddin.i play UrT nd CS nd i luv DMC and Linkin park n lamb of god.well nice meeting u:-D!

M

mickyching

Hi All.

My name is Micky and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding thinkdigit community.
Glad to join this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pedro82

Hi! I'm from Kolkata! Just joined this forum and hopefully will have great time here. :)

K

kcynide

nice forum n great topic
i am new here, names aditya luv to play games n atm playing cod mw & warrock
n the coolest problem i m facing that i cant post new threads due to this i had format my whole system :(
so plz help

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
n the coolest problem i m facing that i cant post new threads due to this i had format my whole system :(
so plz help
Please don't format ur system anymore.
There is no problem with ur system.

Its a rule we follow @TDF that newbies are not allowed to create new threads until they reach certain post level. (Just to prevent spam, please bear with us)

K

kcynide

i mean to say that i was facing a problem n wanted to get the soln here on thinkdigit forum but not being able to post here n cudlnt find a soln i had to format

i compressed my c: n at the time of boot it said tht the required boot files were compressed or missing n tht was the problem any soln till now :mad:

Top Bottom