Intel Sandy Bridge discussion

tkin

Back to school!!
Newegg prices are always less than Indian prices. So, these boards IMO will be around 10k here.
Less than that, the ASUS Z68 Vpro will cost 13k here, so the mATX boards will be sub 10k for sure, more like 8k around.

Piyush

Lanaya
a peek a boo at z68 mobos

Z68 Express Roundup: Three Motherboards Do Battle Around $200 : Overclocking, Quick Sync, And SSD Caching

dd_naik

Broken In
a peek a boo at z68 mobos

Z68 Express Roundup: Three Motherboards Do Battle Around $200 : Overclocking, Quick Sync, And SSD Caching

Whoa!
M so waiting for it now
my dilemma ends here cuz I was confused as to go for integrated gfx in h67 or OCing supremacy in p67
p67+h67=Z68 =best of both worlds (or boards :-D)

tkin

Back to school!!
actually many of Asus and AsRock boards have similar feature and quite similar naming too.
Asrock is asus, the company was spleat up from asus to compete in OEM markets, founded by some of the core founders of asus.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Lynx-India showed z68 prices...but only gigabyte brand...

link

gigabyte ga-z68x-ud7-b3 = newgigg = 350$ = 15750 rps apprx
gigabyte ga-z68x-ud7-b3 = lynx-india = 19475 rps

tkin

Back to school!!
Gigabyte z68 boards neither have display out nor suppot virtue, I'd stay away from those, get asus v pro instead.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
^+1

@bhushan05d251
U are paying for the proccy grafix bro...make sure u have a mobo to use it!
At least the QuickSync part!!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gigabyte z68 boards neither have display out nor suppot virtue, I'd stay away from those, get asus v pro instead.

some Gigabyte Z68 mobos comes with IGP ;-)

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
*www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3856

BTW, is it available in here yet :
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
all "UD" products of gigabyte don't have IGP support..and others i.e. "D" support IGP..so those UD products are more inclined towards OCing..so D products will be less than 8k i think..hope so..

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
some Gigabyte Z68 mobos comes with IGP ;-)

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (rev. 1.0)

BTW, is it available in here yet :
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO
That's the low end mobo, wtf is wrong with gigabyte?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ that's great but we need some p67/z68 mobos which can be priced accordingly so that users can take the benefit of this and if it can reach 4.5 Ghz it would be just awesome - BTW, TFS ;-)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Have a look here

Look at the bottom...theres a i5 2400K mentioned.....new kid on the block to counter the AMD FX 4110 perhaps?

Top Bottom