India wins T20 match against Aussies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
O man the final interview by dhoni was the best I saw in recent years.And sreesanth's attitude man,awesome.

YUVRAJ SINGH for president!!!

mediator

Technomancer
Aussies! Good going!! And yeah sreesanth, wth, looks like came str8 from jungle. Man his looks might have scared the aussies more than his bowling attacks...We need more players like him!!

Last edited by a moderator:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
One Big question

Now whats the team gonna be in one days
the winning bunch of youngsters like rp & and if this team goes unchanged then what will be state of rahul,sachin & ganguly??

So sachin & ganguly watch out!
trouble coming in........

comrade

foreign return(0)
gary4gar said:
One Big question

Now whats the team gonna be in one days
the winning bunch of youngsters like rp & and if this team goes unchanged then what will be state of rahul,sachin & ganguly??

Who

Guess Who's Back
T20 & ODIs are ver diffrent & judging by sachin's perfoemance in the last tour , i don't think he should be afraid of anything

Have a good night.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
WOW A Stunning match with a Thriller script,nothing in sports world comes close to dis.
it dn't matter even if we loose against pak....yes...yes...we have returned bak the gift tat we got in 2003.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
awesome match n stellar performance by indian players:)
PS: was hell scared when symonds n hayden started hitting those boundaries one after another

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
The_Devil_Himself said:
I was wondering that 500 runs in 50 overs is not too far away now as they are easily scoring 170-200 in just 20 overs.
actually, 50over match tends to be boring and the players will surely feel tired. however T20 is a fast paced match and hence the blood keeps boiling and entertaining the viewers :) i'm all for T20.

mayanks_098

world is evil
amazing climax.
amazing match.
i time i thought we lost it but then those three overs in succession by srishanth,pathan,bhajji brought us back into the match otherwiseit was 30 in three overs with 6 wickets

watch out pakistan,the blue billion is coming

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Arsenal_Gunners said:
um... thats a little bit too much.
Too much?.....if u know tell a me another sport wer people have died seeing its thrilling moments.......u cant:)(read in a sports magzine)
sure nothing comes close

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^It is because 20-20 is a new format.Its novelty will wear out eventually.
And it still clocks about 4 hrs,longer than most sports.
(and you can't count out crap like match fixing from cricket too ;-))

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Third Eye said:
India is playing very well in 20-20.
They are playing awesome, and i think the reason that our players come from a such background.......Gaallli, mohallaa matches aree of the same time and overs aswell...maybe thats why :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom