theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
*www.nzherald.co.nz/connect/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501833&objectid=10779033

If this happens where is our right to freedom?? :(

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I somehow feel its the right step HC has taken. But it shouldn't be "chinese" way. I mean the reason should be practical, not baseless as done by chinese.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ya ok,But at least think about the people?How will they spend there time?
Facebook maybe ok top ban.But atleast dont ban youtube,And google

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
This would the first time, where laziness of govt's would be to our advantage. :)

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hey friends made an event please join it share it with you friends
*www.facebook.com/events/310129509030283/

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Joined. It would be nice if you can write some intro in the event too about this problem. So that people not aware of the HC's decision can be made aware of it. You can quote the news article shared in your first post.

Edit: The news article in your first post don't work!

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Joined. It would be nice if you can write some intro in the event too about this problem. So that people not aware of the HC's decision can be made aware of it. You can quote the news article shared in your first post.

Edit: The news article in your first post don't work!

Can you please invite your friends

doomgiver

Warframe
I somehow feel its the right step HC has taken. But it shouldn't be "chinese" way. I mean the reason should be practical, not baseless as done by chinese.

right step?
tell those neta dogs to muzzle the SIMI and the khalsa and the rest of the war mongers first.

this is incredibly lazy and hypocritical of them

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Since when satarical cartoon sites are banned? Does this mean those puppet parody shows on news channels with end?

Its like SOPA, difference they have a bill and we have enough loopholes and redtape can sort of gives the power for the legal system to make companies do the bidding of the entertainment industry. Mainstream media will be the first who want to censor the internet because people are always in need of the truth and you can't gag anyone on the internet until now. The internet is the only power for people who be honest and for Independent media to do what they do best.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Better than nothing.

BTW,
*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/408879_286153794776789_155411994517637_849867_325501690_n.jpg

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Enjoy facebook,google and those other 21 websites still 2 feb,if that day they might get blocked if they lose

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I haven't really shared this with everybody but some of us are planning to do something about it:
Effin Speech
Twitter hashtag #internetcensorshipindia
Its going to take some time to push it up bigtime though its a start. We're just getting a team ready and the guy whose website that was hosted on Bigrock and was taken down without any paperwork "Aseem Trivedi" is also in it. He had a word with IAC but they have their hands full. There's also facebook/Google page but TBH for such stuff, twitter is usually most effective.

If anyone wants to be a part of it, let me know. As of now we're getting someone who can take care of law side of things.

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
:eeksign::aaargh::ban::wah::muttering:
The govt must be thinking, ya it will succeed!!
but we were, are and will always be Indians, it will IMPOSSIBLE for us
to become like the chinese, even by external force!!!:wink::-D:cool::yeahright:

Top Bottom