Implementing 'Like' feature in TDF

Do you support the Like Feature

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Would you be liking the 'like' feature in TDF(If Implemented) ?

All Members please vote,thank you:)

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I would love it. I think this was being discussed in TDF upgrade main thread and some were complaining that people will be hankering for likes and all. I think that a post with many likes instantly draws your attention and gets you curious as to what the member has posted.

I enjoy the like feature and live alerts on TE and would like the same on TDF.

snap

Lurker
+1 for simple TDF. We don't want TDF to be like other forums where people compete for getting likes and thanks, where the skin is to cartoonish that it remotely resembles a tech discussion forum. A 1 week pool for implementing like feature will be useful.

my thoughts exactly :)

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Like... :)
XDA and all other forums having like feature are crap?
+1 for THANKS from my side.

There is no denying that XDA is a good forum,IMO the thanks feature has turned it to a begging site,where most people write off to receive thanks in every posts and sigs.

RBX

In the zone
IMO, if implemented, it should be in appropriate sections where solutions to problems are sought to point out the best solution, and likes etc mustn't be indicated on profile to avoid making it a competition.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
This was discussed earlier and was decided to implement. But, ICO (he was admin then) could not find a plugin. So, we don't have it. If there is any such plug-in that you have found then post it here, else this poll/thread is a waste.

Top Bottom