IIT-JEE problems

tejjammy

Journeyman
Did anybody else have this problem? There was a question in Phy paper 2 in which had shaded region. Unfortunately in my paper there was no shading and only a circle with diameter :( Can anybody suggest what to do? i left that question due to this

kuki_295

Journeyman
Same with me, my sister's paper had a faint color difference but mine was not shaded at all.
Teacher at allen told i was the first case here and that we should write a letter to IIT. I don't know the format or content. 3-4 marks can increase ranks by few hundreds as far as i know.

more letters = more chances of getting marks. i think most of people won't even report it (might think it wastage of time) on the other hand who have hope of getting selected, they will try to get them to accept the error.

rishabh

Broken In
guys how much are you all expecting?
i'm getting 248 acc. resonance key...made a hell lot of silly mistakes and forgot to mark 2 chem answers!! aargh.. :oops:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@kuki_295 yup. Report it. they probably will increase marks if they find case genuine.

@rishabh I think you are going to be selected! :hyper:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ wow man....
248 is sure selected..

see this : IITJEE Solutions 2012 | IITJEE 2012 Solutions | IITJEE Answer Key 2012 | IITJEE 2012 Answer Key | IITJEE 2012 Rank Predictor | IITJEE 2012 Cut off | IITJEE 2012

congrats bro..

kaun si books se padhte they ?
please suggest whenever you guys are free (i think may 29 is the last - bitsat)

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ 228 is great buddy...
dont get depressed..
its great..
and most important : bhul ke bhi attempted exams ke baare mein mat sochna..
just forget all about it.. and gear up for the aieee..
BEST LUCk for AIEEE

RizEon

Broken In
Do report the issue, the question will get normalized. U shudnt pay for watz not your mistake. We raised a lot of errors last year when we took it. Generally the coaching people raise such issues if found.

@rishabh reso key is quite accurate, expect ur marks to go up by 8-10 marks.. congrats man :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Man, arpit aggarwal top the iitjee , he was in my batch . I know he would come in top 10 ...but never though he would topp it

Thanx everybody. Everybody else seem to be celebrating. :D

COngo man ! you are a lucky guy !!

best wishes , cheers :lol:

tejjammy

Journeyman
Man, arpit aggarwal top the iitjee , he was in my batch . I know he would come in top 10 ...but never though he would topp it

COngo man ! you are a lucky guy !!

best wishes , cheers :lol:

Not that lucky. This was my second attempt. Last year I didn't do well in any exam.

Top Bottom