IIT-JEE problems

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
OH MAN!!! i did a silly mistake in integration. didnt square the t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-(

but i said that wouldnt there be 4 HBs surrounding the single NH3 molecule. but i got your point of HBs in moles thanks. and thanks for physx correction too. :)

Hey jas its not physx but physics. You are confusing between the two. I think nvidia is getting on in your nerves.:-D

Keep it up buddy. Its a nice thread.

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
vicky thanks. yaar these words i often confuse :razz:

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

guys no questions these days to share? :-(

nims11

BIOS Terminator
too busy studying for boards... will post some questions after 7th march(when the big guns, ie physics and chemistry will be over).

T

The Conqueror

So bad, our examination system still depends on 'Luck'.
All the best guys, do well!!

pauldmps

Banned
Excuse me, but I'm not giving board exam.I've passed it last year. I'm just studying now for the JEE & other entrance exams.

rishabh

Broken In
hello friends i am in class 11 currently studying in FIITJEE preparing for iit-jee 2012..
i would request u guys to please post questions on the 11th syllabus :)

AcceleratorX

Youngling
hello friends i am in class 11 currently studying in FIITJEE preparing for iit-jee 2012..

Just study carefully and worry not about what type of questions are going to come. You'd be surprised just how easy it is sometimes to make a question that most students can't solve, but that doesn't mean that you guys don't know the answer. Just stick with it and study hard.

nims11

BIOS Terminator

study hard. since you are in Fiitjee, take phase tests seriously as they will play an important part in boosting up your confidence. also never leave a phase topic for end. if you leave it for the end, you will be less likely to cover it up.

rishabh

Broken In
ppl i am in the proper classroom program of FIITJEE so ill have all the FIITJEE material ...GMP , AITS etc.. so i wanted a suggestion from you guys that should i subscribe for the YG FILE and BMAT of BRILLIANT tutorials? ( i don't think their study material is necessary)
( currently i am in 11th.... have my boards in 10 days then ill be in 12th)
:)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
^^ Fiitjee alone is enough. I too got The study material of BANSAL from a senior and never got any time to solve it. after solving packages i m busy now solving the GMP and RTPF.

abhijangda

Padawan
ppl i am in the proper classroom program of FIITJEE so ill have all the FIITJEE material ...GMP , AITS etc.. so i wanted a suggestion from you guys that should i subscribe for the YG FILE and BMAT of BRILLIANT tutorials? ( i don't think their study material is necessary)
( currently i am in 11th.... have my boards in 10 days then ill be in 12th)
:)

No need of BMAT and Y.G. FILE, I have solved Y.G. File and although it is good. It will revise almost all of the concepts of PCM. But if you have GMP and FIITJEE AITS, then there's no need. Also do not go for BMAT, already you have your FIITJEE AITS which is hard (even very hard). Take phase test very seriously. Also solve FIITJEE's Archive.:mrgreen:

Top Bottom