IEM to wear under helmet

.jRay.

Youngling
I want to buy a good pair of iem that blocks out a lot of wind noise to wear under the helmet, it should have a very low profile so it doesn't come out when i wear the helmet. I liked the Mi Capsule earphones. Couldn't find more for such price. Budget is around 1.5k.

PS: My helmet has a tight fit, hence they shouldn't protrude out.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You are probably asking to get into an accident.

If you only want to block out wind noise, why not get a pair of ear plugs instead?

You can check these out for cheap: 3M EPULTRA-P10 Ultrafit Noise or Hearing Reduction Ear plugs, Pack of 10: Amazon.in: Industrial & Scientific

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
You are probably asking to get into an accident.

If you only want to block out wind noise, why not get a pair of ear plugs instead?

You can check these out for cheap: 3M EPULTRA-P10 Ultrafit Noise or Hearing Reduction Ear plugs, Pack of 10: Amazon.in: Industrial & Scientific
I already use earplugs but i want to listen to some music too when i ride. I get bored of the silence sometimes.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Listening to music while driving is very dangerous son.

I know that a lot of people do it, but still, use some common sense.

That being said, I think your best bet would be any IEM with over-the-ears clips.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any mishaps that may occur due to wearing said IEMs while driving.

Hrishi

Just drop the idea buddy. It's very important to concentrate on the road while riding a bike than to listen to music.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
I want to buy a good pair of iem that blocks out a lot of wind noise to wear under the helmet, it should have a very low profile so it doesn't come out when i wear the helmet. I liked the Mi Capsule earphones. Couldn't find more for such price. Budget is around 1.5k.

PS: My helmet has a tight fit, hence they shouldn't protrude out.

Don't use earphones while driving.Use earphones only if you are not driving I have seen too many people lose their life.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Okay since so many of you suggested that its not safe, im dropping the idea. Now can you suggest a good all round pair of iem for the same budget. Comfortable for long use and great sound quality and build quality.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Listening to music while driving is a stupid idea.

One has to stop at the left of the road while driving even to answer phone calls.

So many have died in such a way.

Even one of dear friend, while driving a car was busy changing the music channels got run over by a bus.
His mother, sister were badly injured while he died on the spot.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
Okay since so many of you suggested that its not safe, im dropping the idea. Now can you suggest a good all round pair of iem for the same budget. Comfortable for long use and great sound quality and build quality.

How much you are willing to spend?

icebags

Technomancer
many people use iems in road to achieve sound isolation, while riding bus /train etc. if u want to remove ur attention from road while driving, then it could be fatal for both u and the people walking on road.

so it's best that you dropped that idea. :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Okay since so many of you suggested that its not safe, im dropping the idea.

Something makes me feel you have not. I wonder what that is (maybe it's the rest of your message? Who knows). As many have said already, roads are filled with idiots. We do not need more.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Something makes me feel you have not. I wonder what that is (maybe it's the rest of your message? Who knows). As many have said already, roads are filled with idiots. We do not need more.

Also dropped it because of the inconvenience to change tracks while on the go, will get a helmet headset probably in future.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I used to use hp h2300, had very low profile and did not hamper putting my helmet on.
I don't listen to music while driving, or even attend a call. I use it only to block the wind while on a long drive as these were very comfortable even if I wore for three hours.

After it wore down, I am yet to find it online from a genuine seller. I sometimes find it for Rs. 900 or above on Amazon/FK/SD. But the street price for it is, I guess, only Rs. 799/-. I bought it on offer for Rs. 550/- from FK in 2013.

It is always safe to stop and attend a call even if the roads are void of traffic.

Top Bottom