I am leaving, Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
^^ gAh !! he is NOT leaving !!

did u even attempt to read all the replies ??

EDIT :

@bassam904
why the reference to BORAT ??:confused:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^
have you seen borat......!
People this is serious. A three year old member is leaving would be a great loss. I know some people just spam around abusin other and makin fun of others. This forum will always love to have members like gary4gar

lolumad?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Instead of that... you could have reported me... its not my fault, its yours and I did not say you are mad... read my post again... i was questioning you on your post... you did not even make the effort to read through the thread and posted.... all in all, report me.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
:lol: Ain't their a smiley for roflmao? Anyway, nice one! He at least gave us a laugh! Looks like KPower Mania is gonna need that goodbye service next. Or will it be bassam? :lol:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
=== WTF is happeneing... good memebrs are either kicked off or becoz of the rules many are leaving...:(

not a good sign for a age old community board like ours .....:mad:

Admins... please take a note and stay close and learn wht to change....

hope u cahnge ur mind my friends.. a star can shine anywhere....:)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
=== WTF is happeneing... good memebrs are either kicked off or beoz of the rules many are leaving...

not a good sign for a age old community board like us .....

Admins... please take a note and stay close and learn wht to change....

hope u cahnge ur mind my friends.. a star can shine anywhere....

dude, please read through the thread to get an idea of what is happening. This is a joke thread.

:lol: Ain't their a smiley for roflmao? Anyway, nice one! He at least gave us a laugh! Looks like KPower Mania is gonna need that goodbye service next. Or will it be bassam? :lol:

ROFL... hillarous suggestion added to a hillarious thread... :lol:

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
*animals.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/animals/images/primary/black-spider-monkey.jpg
ohhh..... tu jaa raha haii??

neogen

Broken In
For those having fun at gary4gar's post and not showing a word of sympathy will also suffer the same sooner or later.

I totally agree with gary4gar, pitiful rules laid by admin/mod will server as chief reason for demise of this community in future.

RANT.......

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
For those having fun at gary4gar's post and not showing a word of sympathy will also suffer the same sooner or later.

I totally agree with gary4gar, pitiful rules laid by admin/mod will server as chief reason for demise of this community in future.

RANT.......
I smell that this is somebody's alias!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
The rules r too strict, i agree with that.
That why I say that don't give a F to this forum or any other forum for that matter. We can always participate in other forums where we are comfortable with the rules. After all, we come here to get out problems solved, or solve others problems, or lil bit timepass! Let do that, and only that!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Will You Guys Stop Posting Without Going Through This Thread ? He Is Not Leaving.... This Is A Joke Thread Which Some Of Us Are Taking Seriously. Drag Your Mouse And Highlight Everything From Gary's Post.

*img84.imageshack.us/img84/1640/zomgyouvewoninternetiw3.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom