I am buying a N95 8GB tomoro...What say? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivarap

In the zone
I like the N95 style but its too bulky and the price is much heavier.... :D ....So....what say.... any other suggestions?

req:

would prefer a wide screen since I am planning to go wap
GPS prefered
A2DP for Moto snook (S9)
easy connectivity to laptop (i use W700i now for dialup....hope the speed will improve if i use a phone with edge)
Wireless connectivity is also a plus(but not necessary)
Price: around N95 8GB price( about 28k)

I'll be very greatful If anyone can suggest me a good phone :) thanks a lot

vilas_patil

Journeyman
WIDE SCREEN & Internet access ............... No second thought for Nokia N95 8GB, if you really have enough budget :)

magneticme200

In the zone
no worries bro..!!
ive been using it frm last nov...tht is the mnth it was just launchd...and ive had no problems at all...at all...trust me..!
go for it..as my friend above said..eyes closed and wallet wide open..!!
hehe

OP
S

sivarap

In the zone
hey guys thanks a lot.... I was checking the difference between N95 8gb and N82 I don't see why N95 should be priced so high [:|] except the looks N82 seems to be better...... [:|] I am confused

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
hey guys thanks a lot.... I was checking the difference between N95 8gb and N82 I don't see why N95 should be priced so high [:|] except the looks N82 seems to be better...... [:|] I am confused

That's mostly due to the 8GB built-in flash memory and also because the N9x series are a bit more premium compared to N8x series phones.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
N8 series are predominantly candybars..N9 series are sliders or flaps or watever(nething with weird designs and huge clamshells fal in the 9x series.....

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ N81 and N80 are sliders.

n7x : entry level nseries
n8x: mid range
n9x: premium

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
HTC diamond comes with an extremely poor 900mAh batter.

so does N95, which means the battery won't last long on frequent use of internet/display/wifi/bluetooth.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
even my motorkr E6 has a 1200mAh battery and thanks to it, I easily get 2-3 days of battery life

why isn't w960i considered here?

Last edited:
OP
S

sivarap

In the zone
even my motorkr E6 has a 1200mAh battery and thanks to it, I easily get 2-3 days of battery life

why isn't w960i considered here?
"GPS"

u can check out the N82 also if u like....
Yeah buddy...thats also a part of this confusion...sorry conversation :)

The looks of N82 is not appealing....does it look like a 20k phone? (N95 doesn't look like a 28k phone either but still.....)

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
go for the Diamond buddy..you wont mind charging it a couple of times wud u.. :D

and yep..its available with airtel for 27.5k..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Premium? what way? thats what is confusing....

The N9x series is positioned higher than the N8x series. In other words the N9x series is like the Pulsar 220 while the N8x series is like the Pulsar 200. Some people argue as why is there any need to go for the Pulsar 220 when Pulsar 200 does most of things almost equally well. But still 220 has a few aces up its sleeve too and most importantly has higher snob and flaunt value. Same is the case here. Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte has lesser features than an N82 but still costs 60k. It's all marketing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom