I am buying a N95 8GB tomoro...What say? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
umm..wouldnt call the N91 a premium really..newaz..the N9 series is the father of all Nokia cellhones..and from them the others generate..for example the N95 came out followed by the N82..the N93 was folowed by the N73..thus the case...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
N91 was premium. I still remember the day it was launched and I went to a mobile shop and asked its price. The shopkeeper had told me 28k. That was exactly two years ago. It was one of Nokia's most expensive phones when launched.

Last edited:

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
I wonder why u need GPS, it is not a need and quite confusing. In Hong Kong there are a lot of buildings so it is very hard to use.

If not GPS, go for the W960i It is a great phone and it is slim and lite. It also has Symbian UIQ if you need apps. SE Xperia is also a great choice. Go for it!

OP
S

sivarap

In the zone
N91 was premium. I still remember the day it was launched and I went to a mobile shop and asked its price. The shopkeeper had told me 28k. That was two years exactly ago. It was one of Nokia's most expensive phones when launched.
Right right but why is N95 more expensive than N82? (dont tel me its premium again) feature wise...is it really premium?

I wonder why u need GPS, it is not a need and quite confusing. In Hong Kong there are a lot of buildings so it is very hard to use.

If not GPS, go for the W960i It is a great phone and it is slim and lite. It also has Symbian UIQ if you need apps.
I am not in hongkong :) I am either in bangalore or chennai. the GPS for bothe the cities are quite accurate in Nokia phones. I've used it myself

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I'd suggest diamond or n82 as well. I find spending an extra 8k on N95 worthless. But then again, if you are ready to spend 20k why bother about 8k extra :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Right right but why is N95 more expensive than N82? (dont tel me its premium again) feature wise...is it really premium?
As I said being a part of a higher model range gives it the privilege of being priced higher. Plus N95 isn't really priced higher than N82. Its only around 1k more.

OP
S

sivarap

In the zone
I'd suggest diamond or n82 as well. I find spending an extra 8k on N95 worthless. But then again, if you are ready to spend 20k why bother about 8k extra :D
:D what do u say finally?

I think

Looks:
diamond >> N95 8 gb >>N82
Features:
N82 >> N95 8GB >> diamond
Price: (worthiness)
N82 >> N95 8GB >> diamond

what say?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
N95 is considered as the king of mobile phones now. N82 is just like another great performing phone.

N95 <-- Royal Enfield
N82 <-- Pulsar 180

Many people buy Pulsar but Enfield is the headturner.

OP
S

sivarap

In the zone
huh??

acc to me..
diamond>>n95>>n82 if you dont consider the cam that is....
Well u forgot mention the category. U mean value for the buck?

N95 is considered as the king of mobile phones now. N82 is just like another great performing phone.

N95 <-- Royal Enfield
N82 <-- Pulsar 180

Many people buy Pulsar but Enfield is the headturner.
dood...RE has some 1200cc engine capacity (or somewhere around that)
pulsar max is 220

but in this case.... N82 but for the looks beats N95 clean

but yeah if u compare the weight u are right :D

Last edited:

vilas_patil

Journeyman
@sivarap your starting thread post says u were looking for "WIDE SCREEN" + xyz....
else I would have suggested you for N82 in first place and also most of the members would have.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom