I am buying a N95 8GB tomoro...What say? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
n95 and n82 screen size is same

get n82 why waste money it also has Xenon flash which n95 lacks

but n95 got infrared which is of no use these days except transferring files from w200i

+ n95 has got dedicated music keys

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
The N95 and the N82 are a wash. Both have their own advantages and also disadvantages. The N95 is a better music device and better to watch videos. The N82 is with his Xenon-flash a great imaging device

source: *symbianworld.wordpress.com/2007/12/14/n95-vs-n82-the-advantages/

magneticme200

In the zone
hey guys thanks a lot.... I was checking the difference between N95 8gb and N82 I don't see why N95 should be priced so high [:|] except the looks N82 seems to be better...... [:|] I am confused

see thrs somethng tht is with the n95...the tag of being the flagship model of nokia...is in itself is worth to me...(though nw n96 is comin out...bt until nw n95 holds the flagship tag fr nokia)

HTC diamond comes with an extremely poor 900mAh batter.

so does N95, which means the battery won't last long on frequent use of internet/display/wifi/bluetooth.
u bet on this dude...i hv n95 8gb frm last 6 months...im a music freak...almost evryday on an average i listen to 4-5 hours of music..the battery doesnt drown...and fr tht matter the battery doesnt drown tht very easily...infact the battery backup is amazingly good....the only thing tht drowns the battery is the camera..!!
N95 is considered as the king of mobile phones now. N82 is just like another great performing phone.

N95 <-- Royal Enfield
N82 <-- Pulsar 180

Many people buy Pulsar but Enfield is the headturner.

thts the perfect example...dude..!!
high five fr tht..!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ Just google for "N95 vs N82 photo" and you will find loads of pages comparing the two phones pics.

N82's camera is definitely better than that of N95's. But everything else, N95 is far ahead, be it music or navigation or videos or internet, main reason being it's superb display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom