I am a non smoker an I bought a lighter.. Cool uses needed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolent

Youngling
Hizz..

First I want you all to know that I am a strict non-smoker..

Well, Being a non-smoker I bought a lighter, thats crazy bt this one is cool and also has a torch !! Well, I don't smoke so, I need some cool uses of a lighter, I know it sometimes can double as a sefety device though .. Bt I like that lighter, its a 10 rupee lighter but its cool.. :p;):D

So, what should I do with it ?

No, smoking ideas please.. ;)

OP
koolent

koolent

Youngling
Hmm.. That can be something.. I have examinations frm 10th March, I will burn those papers :D..

Yours are over ryt.. Gud and what do you think, how will your grades be ?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well ill get 85+ in accounts :D
70+ in stats and business
60+ In computers..They gave a program to check if a date is valid or not.Our teacher dint teach them,I read them but forgot it :(.
30+ in hindi :p

sujoyp

Grand Master
burn love letters/ photo of ex (if there) :D

help smokers to light there cigarettes , target a smoking gal at a pub and help her :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Make a flame thrower. Get an aerosol can (A deodorant can, for ex), pipe to its nozzle (you may have to remove the default nozzle). Make a mechanism to press down on the nozzle which can be triggered easily. Then use the lighter as a pilot light at the front of the pipe. This is just a rough idea, use your imagination.

Now, don't burn down your house.
Posted via Mobile Device

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
search for kipkay in youtube to do amazing hacks and cracks with household stuff
he also has many videos regarding lighters

Amazing Lasers! - Cheapy Lighter Laser Burner! - YouTube

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
discover the kleptos, leave it around without caring too much about it and see who is the first to steal it

Krow

Crowman
Make a flame thrower. Get an aerosol can (A deodorant can, for ex), pipe to its nozzle (you may have to remove the default nozzle). Make a mechanism to press down on the nozzle which can be triggered easily. Then use the lighter as a pilot light at the front of the pipe. This is just a rough idea, use your imagination.

Now, don't burn down your house.
Posted via Mobile Device
What a nice idea to suggest to a kid in 9th standard. Good going mate, you should become a teacher. :)

@koolent keep your head cool. Lighters are useful when there is a power cut.

I think we have seen enough suggestions. Move on people, nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom