Hutch is now Vodafone

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi23

Broken In
Vodafone had activeated Gprs in my phone and i didnt request them
They said it has no monthly rental and it cost 10p/10kb and it needs new Vodafone Settings

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
digi23 said:
They said it has no monthly rental and it cost 10p/10kb and it needs new Vodafone Settings
Yep they activate GPRS on postpaid connections without even asking as it is rent free.Deactivate it if you want.
And I think no new settings are required but if you are a new GPRS user then you need to request settings and then save them.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
digi23 said:

That has been the case since months...i guess since March for me here :)

ThinkFree

Technomancer
enticer86 said:
there was this ad in the newspaper- dl the VODAFONE operator logo by sending sms to 56565 (TOLL FREE)

they charged 3rs. :((

Call customer care if you want to get it back.

I called and they assured me to refund that money in 48 hours and I got Rs. 6(I downloaded twice) back in just 10days

enticer86

Stay Silent!
asnvin said:
Call customer care if you want to get it back.

I called and they assured me to refund that money in 48 hours and I got Rs. 6(I downloaded twice) back in just 10days

really??? :O
amazing thn lemme c

dr_jimit

Journeyman
I saw in 1 laptop in exhibition,

dog screensaver licking on screen looked like HUTCH DOG [:-D ]??//??
i FOUND IT

*movies.about.com/od/mustlovedogs/a/mustdogs063005.htm

second dog is looking like hutch dog.

THEY R NOT FROM HUTCH
but from 1 movie.

screensaver.com had ad/spyware, nod32 deleted that file, these r clean.

Last edited:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
They have changed a lot.
Today they activated Vodafone mobile connect (hutch access) on my phone without any request by me and deducted Rs. 199 from my account.
Called customer care and got assurance of a call back within 48 hours

moshel

Padawan
almost all postpaid connections on my company's CUG plan including my own got ISD activated for free just days before the official announcement. normally u need to pay abt 4.5K in deposit.

and oddly, all nokia phones that i have seen show Vodafone as the operator logo. but SE phones still show Hutch. is it possible that this m8 be handset related issue?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
WTF! They have increased prepaid tarrif! Earlier H2H calls were 99p/min now V2V calls are 1.20r/min!
Also local SMSs are now 1.20r/sms!

*vodafone.in/ExistingUsers/Prepaid/TariffPlans/Pages/cost_structure_del.aspx?location=Delhi

enticer86

Stay Silent!
kalpik said:
WTF! They have increased prepaid tarrif! Earlier H2H calls were 99p/min now V2V calls are 1.20r/min!
Also local SMSs are now 1.20r/sms!

*vodafone.in/ExistingUsers/Prepaid/TariffPlans/Pages/cost_structure_del.aspx?location=Delhi

its the requirement fulfilled by TRAI... I gues airtel mein bhi hua hai

Nav11aug

In the zone
i dunno $hit abt the TRAI rules but it suckz tht theyve removed the student offer here at college :(

dr_jimit said:
I saw in 1 laptop in exhibition,

dog screensaver licking on screen looked like HUTCH DOG [:-D ]??//??
i FOUND IT

*movies.about.com/od/mustlovedogs/a/mustdogs063005.htm

:D

Last edited:

Nav11aug

In the zone
wht nonsense... TRAI rules are supposed to make rates user-friendly .. guyz who have gone thro the TRAI regulations. can u plz tell me is there anything that is favourable to users

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Actually its coz of TRAI that the cellphone industry and the customers are suffering. They are more like bullies than a regulation agency!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Is their pre-paid customer care down at the moment? I'm trying to dial out the hotline number but seems like they have stripped the customer care option from the IVR grid.What's happening? Any alternate number?

Any ideas how to get rid of those service info messages? I have got all those cricket updates & bollywood songs popping up on my screen every now & then.Hate it.Tried everything from disabling these service info messages to those DND commands but still nothing.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom