HTML to PDF conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niilesh

Padawan
Hey Guys I have to submit computer HTML project but it's formatting is not retained while printing
So guys I need help
Can anyone convert This into PDF or any other format in which formatting is preserved?(like JPEG)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nope the archive is working ( I mean extracted ) just fine - I've used winrar 3.80 to extract it - re-download it to read about
global warming
;-)

@ OP - you can use this in future ;-)
Free HTML to PDF Converter - Download.com

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
OK. I have done it for you. Converted to PDF and with the same layout. You can download it from HERE
Thanxs but The image in the introduction page is not aligned (not checked the whole document)
Looks Like i will have to take screenshot and then print it
Wht the hell your zip is giving errors while extraction? :confused:
Maybe because your extractor doesn't support LZMA method of compression
or maybe the file is broken

@ OP - you can use this in future ;-)
Free HTML to PDF Converter - Download.com
Ya, i also found that by googling but cnet downloader doesn't start without checking to install an unwanted toolbar
PS: I used Total HTML converter but it was also not perfect :(

^^thats fine.... bro
but the OP files was not able to extract....:evil:
I am the OP not sujay :|

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^Yes, it did give errors while unzipping it using winRAR, but extracted fine when used 7zip.
So use 7zip to un-compress it.

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
^ It Also messes up formating
Trying it myself (WIP)

Can anyone split these 4 images so that they can be printed on a4 size paper?

Project - Imgur

BTW one page still remaining will do it after returning from tuition (already late)

EDIT: 5th page - *imgur.com/QhmcF

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Don't have that much time, but I have better idea.

Why not open MS-Word. Then browse open the HTML files in it. That's it. You will now have HTML document converted to Word format. Now you can print it after just a little formatting! :D

PS: Goto View -> Print Layout, to get the page in, well, "Print Layout: :p

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^ It Also messes up formating
Trying it myself (WIP)

Can anyone split these 4 images so that they can be printed on a4 size paper?

Project - Imgur

BTW one page still remaining will do it after returning from tuition (already late)

All 4 images on 1 paper?

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
All 4 images on 1 paper?

No Every image should be cut so that it prints on a4 size paper(s) without much change in dimensions(and aspect ratio)

Don't have that much time, but I have better idea.

Why not open MS-Word. Then browse open the HTML files in it. That's it. You will now have HTML document converted to Word format. Now you can print it after just a little formatting! :D

PS: Goto View -> Print Layout, to get the page in, well, "Print Layout: :p

Ya, I know that but the problem is i am using libreoffice currently
and don't want to download and install MS Office (trail or ..)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^ Ok, man. Here you go. I had Word installed. So here is the best which I was able to do. Although I believe HTML files can be opened in Libre office too.

HTML Converted to DOC

PS: If you can't open DOC files, I can re upload in PDF. I have not directly shared as PDF, since you can edit the page yourself before printing.

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
^ Ok, man. Here you go. I had Word installed. So here is the best which I was able to do. Although I believe HTML files can be opened in Libre office too.

HTML Converted to DOC

PS: If you can't open DOC files, I can re upload in PDF. I have not directly shared as PDF, since you can edit the page yourself before printing.

yes LibreOffice can open HTML files but i was not able to align images horizontally :-?

Thanx man it's perfect but IDK why the images are not showing up while opening with LibreOffice. just a blank box is showing.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
yes LibreOffice can open HTML files but i was not able to align images horizontally :-?

Thanx man it's perfect but IDK why the images are not showing up while opening with LibreOffice. just a blank box is showing.

No problem. Maybe Libre office isn't completely compatibility with .doc files.

Here is the files converted to PDF: ProjectPDF.zip

Btw, another tip from next time. You can just copy + pate the contents of HTML file in your Libre office. That would have worked too! Enjoy! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom