HTC One X+ vs. Apple iPhone 5

nks

Broken In
I am a college student and looking forward to buy a smartphone but I am confused between HTC One X+ and Apple iPhone 5.
Please help me find the better one..

Sarath

iDota
@OP: State your requirements, only then can we suggest you a good phone.

Both One X+ and iP5 are good phones so the differentiating factor would be what you are looking for in them.

OP
N

nks

Broken In
The question should be Note2 vs iPhone 5.
And the answer is Note 2.
actually i don't need such a large screen as note 2 thus i haven't considered it

Neither. Go for Note 2.

actually i don't need such a large screen as note 2 thus i haven't considered it

How about Nexus 4 ? or wait for Samsung Galaxy S IV

s IV would not be launched in india even after 2 months of its announcement & sources say it will not be announced before may 2013 therefore until jun-july wud be very late
samsung-galaxy-s4-may-release-date-1.jpg

Give details about what you do with your phone ..

@OP: State your requirements, only then can we suggest you a good phone.

Both One X+ and iP5 are good phones so the differentiating factor would be what you are looking for in them.

I will use it for
1. surfing web (a lot)(due to wi-fi connectivity everywhere in the campus)
2. playing games
3. having great no. of apps
4. studying ppt, pdf, doc files on the go
5. will use it for the whole day thus a good battery life
6. taking good quality photos as i could not take my camera everywhere, everytime

P.S. also consider build quality

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
buy an iPhone 5 in that case

It fulfills your criteria better than the One X+

Better battery life, better games are two differentiating factors. The rest are more or less the same between the two.

ujjwal321

Journeyman
If studying pdf ppt files otg is your requirement, go with android ie one x+, Its not as easy to copy, view, edit pdfs in an ios device..

Top Bottom