HTC One Thread

rider

as Kratos
Xperia Z sensor is about the same size as HTC One - 1/3.06. Galaxy S2/S3/Xperia V/Iphone 5 sensors are bigger than HTC One and Z both.

Anyway, why HTC is giving only 1.5 GB available RAM ??????????? Even Butterfly and Droid DNA have 1.5GB only. Xperia Z has 1.78GB RAM for users.

How much in Note 2 and Nexus 4? Anybody knows?

So 1/3" is common among all.
If I compare 1/2.3" sensor of Panasonic FZ200 and Sony HX200V. Will you say the low light image quality is better because of 12MP of FZ200 and 18MP of HX200V?
Both Note 2 and Nexus 4 have 1.75GB RAM. I don't know who use above 1GB RAM. All android users have habit to use 4-5 apps at same time and then kill to avoid the battery drain.

tkin

Back to school!!
If I compare 1/2.3" sensor of Panasonic FZ200 and Sony HX200V. Will you say the low light image quality is better because of 12MP of FZ200 and 18MP of HX200V?
Both Note 2 and Nexus 4 have 1.75GB RAM. I don't know who use above 1GB RAM. All android users have habit to use 4-5 apps at same time and then kill to avoid the battery drain.
So true, and to think my Nokia 5800XM could chug along with 128MB RAM :( :(

And no, not just pixel rating, the sensor type(eg: LMOS, CMOS, CCD), sensor technology, compression and noise reduction algorithm, the lens element, the aperture etc all combine together to define the IQ.

rider

as Kratos
So true, and to think my Nokia 5800XM could chug along with 128MB RAM :( :(

And no, not just pixel rating, the sensor type(eg: LMOS, CMOS, CCD), sensor technology, compression and noise reduction algorithm, the lens element, the aperture etc all combine together to define the IQ.

128MB RAM (Back to stone age). I remember the apps gets automatically close if i open two web pages and music player at the same time.
Both cameras have same CMOS sensor.

tkin

Back to school!!
128MB RAM (Back to stone age). I remember the apps gets automatically close if i open two web pages and music player at the same time.
Both cameras have same CMOS sensor.
I could run 4-5 apps easy :D :D

That's how could Symbian ram management was.

rider

as Kratos
Actually android itself and its apps takes a lot of memory. iOS and Symbian are better in this management.

randomuser111

Technomancer

FZ200 is definitely superior in low light and also overall image quality. :)

Anyway personally I don't like both, IMO disappointing PQ on both. But zoom is awesome of course

Btw HX300V is out now with 50x Optical Zoom.

tkin

Back to school!!
FZ200 is definitely superior in low light and also overall image quality. :)

Anyway personally I don't like both, IMO disappointing PQ on both. But zoom is awesome of course

Btw HX300V is out now with 50x Optical Zoom.
Constant aperture till 600mm, bam, headshot :p :p

tkin

Back to school!!
I wish FZ200 price should drop and come under 25k. Only a few people are interested to spend that much.
You can still get the FZ150 for 21k'ish if you can find it(I got it for 22k about 5 months back). And lowest ebay price is 28k+8% coupon, not a bad deal, for the best bridge cam.

rider

as Kratos
Re: HTC One with 4.7" 1080p screen, 1.7GHz Krait 300 processor

Brand new FZ150 is really hard to find. I'm not in hurry will wait for F Z200 price drop and get it for 23-25k bucks. Right now on ebay it is minimum priced for 29,850 (+8%) that makes it really expensive compact camera.

Ohh, I thought you already owned fz200, rider. :eek:

No! I don't have. Will get it after price drop.

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: HTC One with 4.7" 1080p screen, 1.7GHz Krait 300 processor

Brand new FZ150 is really hard to find. I'm not in hurry will wait for F Z200 price drop and get it for 23-25k bucks. Right now on ebay it is minimum priced for 29,850 (+8%) that makes it really expensive compact camera.

No! I don't have. Will get it after price drop.
I was thinking about it, but then as I already have a FZ150, I'll directly go for a micro four third, panasonic, G series.

rider

as Kratos
OMG! Now this game is getting more interesting. :razz:
Samsung Galaxy S IV said to pack SoLux screen and Qualcomm CPU - GSMArena.com news

tkin

Back to school!!
Samsung Galaxy S IV said to pack SoLux screen and Qualcomm CPU - GSMArena.com news
Qualcomm is sweeping the floor man, one of the best tech companies in this decade for sure :D :D

nikufellow

In the zone

brace yourselves if this turns out to be Qualcomm soc+their trademark ugly design + plastic chasis - htc will rule ;)

randomuser111

Technomancer
GSMArena impressions on HTC One Camera vs Iphone 5

HTC One vs. iPhone 5 camera shootout surfaces, we compare - GSMArena.com news

Overall, we were a bit disappointed that we didn't see the promised spectacular improvement from the newly developed camera system of the HTC One. Sure, it equaled the iPhone 5 in resolved detail in one or two cases and that's great, having in mind it only has half the resolution, but most of the time the results were of lower quality.

Is it a worthy camera for an expensive flagship phone in 2013? We are not so sure - don't forget that a phone with a good 13MP camera will be in an even more advantageous position than the 8MP iPhone 5. And we will surely see many more 13MP shooters come out in 2013.

We can't help but feel that HTC is a year late to the market with this type of camera sensor. Sure, high megapixels are not all, but having the biggest pixels around is not enough either.

tkin

Back to school!!
GSMArena impressions on HTC One Camera vs Iphone 5

HTC One vs. iPhone 5 camera shootout surfaces, we compare - GSMArena.com news

Overall, we were a bit disappointed that we didn't see the promised spectacular improvement from the newly developed camera system of the HTC One. Sure, it equaled the iPhone 5 in resolved detail in one or two cases and that's great, having in mind it only has half the resolution, but most of the time the results were of lower quality.

Is it a worthy camera for an expensive flagship phone in 2013? We are not so sure - don't forget that a phone with a good 13MP camera will be in an even more advantageous position than the 8MP iPhone 5. And we will surely see many more 13MP shooters come out in 2013.

We can't help but feel that HTC is a year late to the market with this type of camera sensor. Sure, high megapixels are not all, but having the biggest pixels around is not enough either.
Its HTC, its expected, see the One launching at 50k in India ;)

Top Bottom