how to pass time in lectures

Hi. I'm pursuing B.Tech. in computer science from a private college. Most of the teachers in my department are sub-standerd and I have a tough time sitting in their lecture. They keep on dictating notes and all the stupid girls keep on promoting this note-making sh*t.

Please suggest how should I kill time in these lecturers.

ashs1

Padawan
Please suggest how should I kill time in these lecturers.
kill these lecturers ?? :p :p j/k :D

During my B.com classes, we did this :

1. Buy about 5-10 fart bombs ( sold for approx Rs. 10-15 ea )

[ Fart bombs is a bag/sachet with reacting chemicals inside of it that expand when mixed. To use it, just keep it on ground & stomp on it hard. The bag starts to inflate quickly & after few seconds, it bursts. The air is filled with a putrid fart-like smell when the bag bursts. ] :p

2. Pass them to students ( friends who can keep this secret & not rat out someone ) who are sitting around the room.
It is Important that these students/friends are spread out in the classroom so that the smell is spread out & not just confined to a particular corner.

3. At a particular signal which Alerts everyone, quietly stomp once (hardly) on the bombs & kick them away from your bench. :p

4. Make an innocent face & wait for the bombs to explode.

5. The moment the bombs explode, just give out a fake expression of shock so that the teacher doesn't doubt you guys. :p *prabhanjanj.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/kg-babies-innocent-face_large.jpg

6. Enjoy the rest of the class like a boss :p
*3.bp.blogspot.com/-M9YvwKomcNs/T3V7PPFjs8I/AAAAAAAACBY/O8czvJbi9Sg/s200/truestory.jpg

Note : Risky mission. Take proper measures before doing it. :p

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
^^won't the Fart bomb repels the whole class?

@OP: bunk the lecture if its too boring :tired:

I already bunk many classes. I attend the lectures ONLY for attendance. When faculty gets angry, he/she yells "attendeance ke liye baithe ho to lagao aur bhar chale jayo. Kabhi mat aana class mei, attendeance laga dunge", but then never fulfill their promise :p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I already bunk many classes. I attend the lectures ONLY for attendance. When faculty gets angry, he/she yells "attendeance ke liye baithe ho to lagao aur bhar chale jayo. Kabhi mat aana class mei, attendeance laga dunge", but then never fulfill their promise :p

learn the topic thoroughly before the lecturer a day ahead, and start giving answers,prompts on the same..on the day of the lecture :number1:
this way
a) u won't be bored & feel enthusiastic
b) all girls in the class will be impressed by you :wub: and other boys will be :muttering:

i did this once in my school and all girls were praising me as scholar :twisted:
that too in Mathematics class

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^too much work

@OP
Same situation man and my schedule is tighter, i only have 1day with full theory class.. which I can skip..All other days have atleast 1 practical and i cant miss them cuz of Attendance marks :-x

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Even I have one lab/non-lecture period daily. Till now, I used to bear them, but now the water has crossed the nose. They allow me to sleep but don't allow me to do lab-record work. Anything non-productive is absolutely allowed, but when I try to do some real work, like completing project on laptop or anything like that, they get mad and complaint to hod.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
If you are interested in girls,i suggest you to go sit by them.Pick a nice large one and start tuning her up.
I think this is the best way to insult the teachers indirectly without drawing their attention because she is apparently teaching you engineering but you are learning biology.

Hrishi

If you are interested in girls,i suggest you to go sit by them.Pick a nice large one and start tuning her up.
I think this is the best way to insult the teachers indirectly without drawing their attention because she is apparently teaching you engineering but you are learning biology.

I was about to say something like this but then it portrays girls as objects , which is kind of morally disappointing. Bad for kids in the forum.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I was about to say something like this but then it portrays girls as objects , which is kind of morally disappointing. Bad for kids in the forum.

yep,but consider this as a part of sex education.knowing more about the women body:cool:

Top Bottom