Paper disproves Spock

Spock vaporizes rock;

and as always, rock crushes scissors.

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
kill these lecturers ?? :p :p j/k :D

During my B.com classes, we did this :

1. Buy about 5-10 fart bombs ( sold for approx Rs. 10-15 ea )

[ Fart bombs is a bag/sachet with reacting chemicals inside of it that expand when mixed. To use it, just keep it on ground & stomp on it hard. The bag starts to inflate quickly & after few seconds, it bursts. The air is filled with a putrid fart-like smell when the bag bursts. ] :p

2. Pass them to students ( friends who can keep this secret & not rat out someone ) who are sitting around the room.
It is Important that these students/friends are spread out in the classroom so that the smell is spread out & not just confined to a particular corner.

3. At a particular signal which Alerts everyone, quietly stomp once (hardly) on the bombs & kick them away from your bench. :p

4. Make an innocent face & wait for the bombs to explode.

5. The moment the bombs explode, just give out a fake expression of shock so that the teacher doesn't doubt you guys. :p *prabhanjanj.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/kg-babies-innocent-face_large.jpg

6. Enjoy the rest of the class like a boss :p
*3.bp.blogspot.com/-M9YvwKomcNs/T3V7PPFjs8I/AAAAAAAACBY/O8czvJbi9Sg/s200/truestory.jpg

Note : Risky mission. Take proper measures before doing it. :p
lol that would be awesome. I wish I could get those.
^^won't the Fart bomb repels the whole class?

@OP: bunk the lecture if its too boring :tired:
I used to bunk too, Ahhh good times....are all gone now :(
I already bunk many classes. I attend the lectures ONLY for attendance. When faculty gets angry, he/she yells "attendeance ke liye baithe ho to lagao aur bhar chale jayo. Kabhi mat aana class mei, attendeance laga dunge", but then never fulfill their promise :p
My college had mobiles banned from classes. If you are found with a mobile, you're out without attendance. And we all go to college for attendance. Studies? we do that ourselves!
I used to make memes and cartoons on my register in my BCom...or else bunked the class :)
link in my sigg is a result of the same lol. *3.bp.blogspot.com/-M9YvwKomcNs/T3V7PPFjs8I/AAAAAAAACBY/O8czvJbi9Sg/s200/truestory.jpg
learn the topic thoroughly before the lecturer a day ahead, and start giving answers,prompts on the same..on the day of the lecture :number1:
this way
a) u won't be bored & feel enthusiastic
b) all girls in the class will be impressed by you :wub: and other boys will be :muttering:

i did this once in my school and all girls were praising me as scholar :twisted:
that too in Mathematics class
Hi Mr. Nerd class topper source of notes. Respect!
Take last bench & play angry birds.. :-D (that's wat I do in boring lectures)
not so easy bro. fun anyway
If you are interested in girls,i suggest you to go sit by them.Pick a nice large one and start tuning her up.
I think this is the best way to insult the teachers indirectly without drawing their attention because she is apparently teaching you engineering but you are learning biology.
lol kinky business might get you in trouble. But, yeah I'd like to get see the look on the pedophile teacher in this situation lol
If your teacher is young then ..............well ;)

or choose a girl from your class.
Oh man hot young teachers..you are giving me day dreams :p
Girls always tend to bunch up :/ thats the problem
There should be a law that no two *****es be sittin together. fine upto 500INR
I was about to say something like this but then it portrays girls as objects , which is kind of morally disappointing. Bad for kids in the forum.
O hi mr feminist always be friend to hot chick nerd. I didn't see you there.
yep,but consider this as a part of sex education.knowing more about the women body:cool:
Agreed, sex education is very important, especially in our country. We should all learn more about sex and prevent unwanted problems while enjoying the fruits of youth.

kill these lecturers ?? :p :p j/k :D

During my B.com classes, we did this :

1. Buy about 5-10 fart bombs ( sold for approx Rs. 10-15 ea )

[ Fart bombs is a bag/sachet with reacting chemicals inside of it that expand when mixed. To use it, just keep it on ground & stomp on it hard. The bag starts to inflate quickly & after few seconds, it bursts. The air is filled with a putrid fart-like smell when the bag bursts. ] :p

2. Pass them to students ( friends who can keep this secret & not rat out someone ) who are sitting around the room.
It is Important that these students/friends are spread out in the classroom so that the smell is spread out & not just confined to a particular corner.

3. At a particular signal which Alerts everyone, quietly stomp once (hardly) on the bombs & kick them away from your bench. :p

4. Make an innocent face & wait for the bombs to explode.

5. The moment the bombs explode, just give out a fake expression of shock so that the teacher doesn't doubt you guys. :p *prabhanjanj.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/kg-babies-innocent-face_large.jpg

6. Enjoy the rest of the class like a boss :p
*3.bp.blogspot.com/-M9YvwKomcNs/T3V7PPFjs8I/AAAAAAAACBY/O8czvJbi9Sg/s200/truestory.jpg

Note : Risky mission. Take proper measures before doing it. :p

^^won't the Fart bomb repels the whole class?

@OP: bunk the lecture if its too boring :tired:

I already bunk many classes. I attend the lectures ONLY for attendance. When faculty gets angry, he/she yells "attendeance ke liye baithe ho to lagao aur bhar chale jayo. Kabhi mat aana class mei, attendeance laga dunge", but then never fulfill their promise :p

I used to make memes and cartoons on my register in my BCom...or else bunked the class :)

learn the topic thoroughly before the lecturer a day ahead, and start giving answers,prompts on the same..on the day of the lecture :number1:
this way
a) u won't be bored & feel enthusiastic
b) all girls in the class will be impressed by you :wub: and other boys will be :muttering:

i did this once in my school and all girls were praising me as scholar :twisted:
that too in Mathematics class

Take last bench & play angry birds.. :-D (that's wat I do in boring lectures)

If you are interested in girls,i suggest you to go sit by them.Pick a nice large one and start tuning her up.
I think this is the best way to insult the teachers indirectly without drawing their attention because she is apparently teaching you engineering but you are learning biology.

If your teacher is young then ..............well ;)

or choose a girl from your class.

Girls always tend to bunch up :/ thats the problem

I was about to say something like this but then it portrays girls as objects , which is kind of morally disappointing. Bad for kids in the forum.

Be the lecturer.
O hell no.
Anything productive?

Anything productive?

Most productive thing to do would be to just read what the teacher is dictating. You are paying for the class Bro. moreover its not your money. Make sure your parent hard earned money gets spent the right way. [Emo post over]

ankush28

Bazinga
My college had mobiles banned from classes. If you are found with a mobile, you're out without attendance. And we all go to college for attendance. Studies? we do that ourselves!
x_x
I didn't see Most productive thing to do would be to just read what the teacher is dictating. You are paying for the class Bro. moreover its not your money. Make sure your parent hard earned money gets spent the right way

Best suggetion :)

Top Bottom