How to listen to 2 different songs using headphone and speaker simultaneously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Precision Processor
How to listen to 2 different songs using headphone and speaker simultaneously?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Lucky_star said:
You have to use two sound cards...

Thats not a compulsion. I can trun on speakers and headphone at the same.
Front audio header comes to rescue:D

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
T159 said:
Thats not a compulsion. I can trun on speakers and headphone at the same.
Front audio header comes to rescue:D
Yah but, how will you redirect your player to choose one of them?

vish786

"The Gentleman"
yes he's right u should hav 2 sound card on ur system:D

for redirecting u hav to choose the output plugins or the sound card.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah thats true if u want to direct them separately.

EDIT:
Hey but my soundcard has got two audio devices named SigmaTel Audio 1 and SigmaTel Audio 2.

So that means i can set them distinctly for two media players and listem them separately.

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
T159 said:
Yeah thats true if u want to direct them separately.

EDIT:
Hey but my soundcard has got two audio devices named SigmaTel Audio 1 and SigmaTel Audio 2.

So that means i can set them distinctly for two media players and listem them separately.
u completely misunderstood, i meant two separate sound card not two options in ur OS... u should hav two audio out pins in ur cpu... its something like u hav two video pins to connect two monitor to single cpu. ;)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
vish786 said:
u completely misunderstood, i meant two separate sound card not two options in ur OS... u sound hav two audio out pins in ur cpu... its something like u hav two video pins to connect two monitor to single cpu. ;)

exactly;)...other one is for high definition sound header.

anilmail17

Journeyman
if you have two sound card then open wmp and goto tools>options>devices from the list of devices select speakers and here in spearker properties select your audio device to use for media player, this should not be the deafult audio output device used by windows. Now play one song in wmp and another one in winamp. Winamp will give sound output using windows default sound output card but wmp will give sound output using the another sound card so in this way u can play twoo diffrent songs.

paradise_guy

Broken In
Hey... Use a dual stereo pin connector and after connecting it to your line out jack of sound card use one for the speakers and the other for headphone. It will be available in the market for 30 rupees only.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
paradise_guy said:
Hey... Use a dual stereo pin connector and after connecting it to your line out jack of sound card use one for the speakers and the other for headphone. It will be available in the market for 30 rupees only.

LOL, that would be SAME song at one time. Read the title.... 2 different songs using headphone and speaker simultaneously :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom