how to increase your post count tutorial

No one cares about your post count. Post good content and helpful replies and you'll be fine. Some newbies take post count as a measure of how "knowledgeable or smart" the person is, but this has serious exceptions.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
it the platform for helping & sharing knowledge not just the increase post count , there is no matter , your noob , or beginner or any other .

DVJex

In the zone
i was a loser before i had ony less than 69 posts
people would hate me because i looked like a noob with 100 posts.

But Miraculously then one day i got the secrets/special formula for increaseing posts after that i grew and now i have 1000 posts.
people no longer tease me,
they praise me'
dont call me noob
respect me
etc
So much effort so that no one calls you a noob? You're a noob! :mrgreen: :p
And ik i have 6x posts. So no point in calling me names.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
OP shud have created this in tutorials section...:rolleyes:

Tada...+1 post count

btw increasing the post count doesn't offer a girl friend

Flash

Lost in speed
*laughing out load and rolling on the floor. wakes up, running to the store, graps the pop corn without paying money, running back and sits before PC**

:rofl:

Piyush

Lanaya
Wah!
Just go to gamerz section and check backlog thread. Whenever a user posts something about his progress, ask him about the game. For eg. "How was the game/ Did you finish all endings/ how many hours did you take/.."

DVJex

In the zone
Wah!
Just go to gamerz section and check backlog thread. Whenever a user posts something about his progress, ask him about the game. For eg. "How was the game/ Did you finish all endings/ how many hours did you take/.."
+1. Probably the best sub-forum to increase post count.

Increase count to 4 more, and then maintain it. :D
+1 to this
Fgt 69 posts
Nah, i think 65 sounds and looks better than 69.

Top Bottom