How to find real Social Networking?

desigac

Right off the assembly line
I need to get real information about Social Networking websites here. Which will help us to get real friends from this forum. I would like to share some ideas about Internet and Networking here because i need to get more information about the best facility to work them.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I will tell you but you can't tell it to others because its a "real" social networking website and speaking from experience
Welcome to Facebook

saliha

Broken In
Hi...

Nowadays social networking has become a punchline.
When we think of Facebook and MySpace, we picture teens and college students throwing sheep, sending virtual flowers and playing Mafia-themed games. We certainly don't picture a productivity tool that can improve performance and cut costs...
Even these sites are used for business purpose also..

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Hi...

Nowadays social networking has become a punchline.
When we think of Facebook and MySpace, we picture teens and college students throwing sheep, sending virtual flowers and playing Mafia-themed games. We certainly don't picture a productivity tool that can improve performance and cut costs...
Even these sites are used for business purpose also..

You might want to try LinkedIn

astateoflogic

Right off the assembly line
Well I personally have no use for most of the social networks today. As said earlier its all games and apps and quizzes that people throw at each other. I actually am so tired of it I made my own social network without that crap and try at least to create an environment where people are 'actually' discussion and having real conversations. The site is A State of Logic if anyone wants to check it out.

satyamy

Alive Again...
ohh social networking
did anybody heard of this site, nothing is better than this
Code:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum
:)

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
the title of the thread is
How to find real social networking
my answer would have been try google.com and find it
but since you are stressing for the real deal :thinking:
okay here's the big secret
get your a** off the couch and get out of your home, you'll find "real":))

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
get your a** off the couch and get out of your home, you'll find "real"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Next Similar topic would be :

How to find a real Matrimonial site?

How to find a real Dating site?

How to find a real Homosexual site?

and goes on.... :-D :-D

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
^^^hehehe too much.

completely agree with funkysourav...you can't find real on internet...it's there, outside the door

Top Bottom