How to download Online Videos ?

I want to download embedded videos in one of my coaching class site...

I already tried :

Jaksta
IDM
Youtube downloader
WM Recorder (Error: DRM Protected).........but can't able to download

Is there any other way to download videos ???

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Orbit Downloader has Grab Pro which is an excellent way to download flash based content. Please try that.. :)

sukesh1090

Adam young
Hey use firefox and IDM.when you install IDM it will add a addon to your firefox,when you play any video in firefox you will get a pop up option saying do you want to download that video if you are not able to play the video then try another version.don't use most recent versions(4 and there is a newly released version of 3.6) as the addon won't be compatible.
I think you can also use opera 11 bcoz i get a option in the bottom asking to download video from that page and download manager is IDM in both cases.
here are the pics of opera and firefox.sorry about opera you can't see the option clearly you can find a small white box at the bottom of the pic(i think its just my browser problem).

OP
bajaj151
@ Sukesh

Thanks for the help...but I can use only IE to play video.....Firefox,opera etc does not work :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
that page may be using some sort of activex plugin or some embedded video player.

Try a app called xVideoService Thief!

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
there is nothing impossible on the internet. could you please provide the URL of the page where the video is embedded...i mean only if it doesn't land you into trouble.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
ohhho too bad.
well this is actually not a technical solution but a layman solution..
I think if you could save/record the video using a on-screen recorder software, it might just do the trick.

e.g. *camstudio.org/

D

dogxa

you can download online video on KeepVid.com, Savevid.com,TechCrunch and the third party Youtube downloader such as Aneesoft Youtube converter
And I think this tutorial will be the best answer. *www.aneesoft.com/tutorials/free-youtube-downloader/download-youtube-video-online-free.html

Top Bottom