How to become fat?

ratul

█████████████████
I'm not getting fatter,Pants are loose,belt's dont help much :D :p

That's me :p

i envy your metabolism.. :mrgreen:
i am overweight (5'7", 80), even slightest of overeating shows on me few days later.. :( GOD, y u gave me this type of metabolism.. :cry:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Option 1

double burst cheese pizzas, mc donald's twice a day, plenty of coke -> Assured fat , assured ugly looks, fat belly assured, repel all chics 100% guarantee, or money back

option 2
gym+high caloire low glycemic carb+protein diet daily -> assured muscles, good looks, attract chics..

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
for some months my eating pattern was double cheese pizza 2 times a week+normal medium pizza 3 times a week+usual sabzi/roti & my weight didn't increase a kilo.it seems like my weight only increase when i eat healthy & not when i eat junk food.:D

P.S.also my weight only increase when i do physical activity else it remains same/less.i have been told i am different.:)

varun004

Journeyman
junk food of all types loaded with cheese and no physical activity for a month that'll guaranty increase you weight by 10 kg.

sujoyp

Grand Master
To get fat is bad...but to gain weight and become healty you can eat following-
1. Buffalo milk one glass morning 1 evening
2. Eat banana at least 3 a day...if you dont want to eat normal banana make a banana milk shake and drink that
3. Get pure ghee from local shop and put it in daal, rice, roti.
4. eat mango in mango season...its a big weight gainer and not unhealthy.
5. join gym along with the above...tell trainer that you will not eat weight gaining products in the market which can have after effect...and ask him to suggest what to eat normally.

with all this you will easily gain lots of weight in 6 months and excersise will distribute it properly throughout the body :)

axes2t2

I am a cat
Gaining weight and losing it back is my hobby,sort of.

Gained and lost it 3 times in last 7 years.

Every time a different method for losing weight.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
i was like a stick till my graduation completed n got back home. now after 1.5 yrs there has been some considerable increase in weight.. im 6" & weigh 80 Kg

sujoyp

Grand Master
@axes2t2 thats awesome...I am on reducing streak..eating controlled food and doing 1hr excesise daily from last 5 months ...my weight was 107KG at the start now I can feel it should be around 90-92...my target is 75-80

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey, great job.. and btw stop feeling and track weight every week!

@axes2t2 thats awesome...I am on reducing streak..eating controlled food and doing 1hr excesise daily from last 5 months ...my weight was 107KG at the start now I can feel it should be around 90-92...my target is 75-80

Gollum

Collector
i'm 26 & weight 38 kg. ?

wait what? how tall are you. You are lighter than many girls that I know lol

I gained weight by eating Beef 5 days a week and chicken along with it 6 days a week
Oh and I go to gym 4 days a week
I have a pizza or Mc Donalds meal once a week

sujoyp

Grand Master
you can eat all that as much you want but without proper excersice it will just damage your inner system with cholestrol, fats and other stuff...
It better to eat fatty things and go to gym...body will look healthy soon

TheHumanBot

Padawan

I gained weight by eating Beef 5 days a week and chicken along with it 6 days a week

my height is 5'10"
I'm vegetarian and i don't like killing animals just to gain some weight. :p
no mcdonald dominos or other fast food chains here where i live.
my lifestyle is very idle you know computer guy :p
once sticked to chair no chance getting up at least for 8 hours.
i have to do some time management for gym.
I'm already waking up at 5am for Meditation spend around 2 hours then go to work and i don't think so i would have time for gym but it's on my to do list to signup for gym since last 8 months lol.

another reason why i have been not able to signup is most of the people i have talk to said they provide supplements like endura mass and such powders thing. today i came to know that i can tell them that i dont want to take this powder i thought i can't say no to this thing cause it will be the main thing for me.

so i will try to get some time and go to gym.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Random thought!
a cat, dog, hobbit, cyborg, and robot are posting here.
^^ :D :D right

hmm ur height is 5'10 and weight soo less...anyways just tell the gym guys that its prohibited by doctor and they wont say anything more..
You can eat natural things to gain weight....but to build good body you will have to take too much natural things which gets replaced by those supplements..hey are mostly proteins supplements and gives you more strength and energy

ujjwal007

Lost in games

humanbot is looking at the thread you gave him panic now :p

Gollum

Collector
my height is 5'10"
I'm vegetarian and i don't like killing animals just to gain some weight. :p
no mcdonald dominos or other fast food chains here where i live.
my lifestyle is very idle you know computer guy :p
once sticked to chair no chance getting up at least for 8 hours.
i have to do some time management for gym.
I'm already waking up at 5am for Meditation spend around 2 hours then go to work and i don't think so i would have time for gym but it's on my to do list to signup for gym since last 8 months lol.

another reason why i have been not able to signup is most of the people i have talk to said they provide supplements like endura mass and such powders thing. today i came to know that i can tell them that i dont want to take this powder i thought i can't say no to this thing cause it will be the main thing for me.

so i will try to get some time and go to gym.

I start work at 5am, come back home at 3:30pm
I make sure I workout and sleep at least 5hours.
I'm also 5'10 and my weight is perfect 75Kg, has been for the past 1 year now.
I am on a chair more than 8 hours a day and those hours I am infront of a computer screen.

don't be shy, thin guys are always shy. I was too. now thin guys look at me and get shy :D cause I'm beefier than most normal guys
I'd say 90% of the guys I see everyday have arms thinner than me. those who can compare are bodybuilders and Xtra fat guys and yea girls too lol

You don't need to eat meat to get fat. You can have milk and butter in the morning
have lots bananas along with at leat two glasses of juice everyday.
Oh most importantly, start overeating. you should feel like puking in the end of your meal.
Getting fat for a thin guy is as difficult as getting slim for a chocolate loving fat girl. You need a lot of will power to get fat.
leave meditation, get proper sleep, stop planning start doing things that need to be done.

Top Bottom