Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 3001 - 5000

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • above 5001

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
arre yaar ... jo bhi kaam mil jaaye .... like part time tutions ... PC assembling ya troubleshooting ... any webdesign project ...jo mil jaaye wohi achha ....

Offtopic: Devil ... i heard u r from Rohini ??

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Offtopic:

Devil, create a successful blog on your own. Put up google ads. Earn money, if you manage to pull a crowd.

din

Tribal Boy
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^arre bhai tum log kaise paise earn karte ho?I mean I find it nearly impossible!

There are a lot of ways. Programming, making blogs and managing, content editor, data conversion, data entry and a lot of stuff you can do online and earn money. Only thing is go ethical always, work hard and be honest and sincere always and I am sure you will start earning good $$$ soon.

Also, you should have patience as it takes sometime to start getting $$$.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^patience is what I don't have!I do manage a blog but rarely write(I just made it to see how adsense works).

Anyways now I have started investing money a lil bit.Hope to earn enough to bear my expenses.

Pathik

Google Bot
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^patience is what I don't have!I do manage a blog but rarely write(I just made it to see how adsense works).

Anyways now I have started investing money a lil bit.Hope to earn enough to bear my expenses.
investing in what? stocks? me 2.
And yea blogging is boring. even i did the same as u did.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^yea,going to get MY PAN card made in january.But This stock thingy consumes too much time and require too much attention which is not possible cos I need to study too.Gonna invest just small amounts initially.to tell you the truth I dont know what to do!I guess I should just concentrate on studies and dont worry about earning\money,If I could get a good job or maybe clear CAT\IAS or something.....long shots but not impossible.lol.I just want to get into investment cos I don't want a 9 to 5 IT job which 1.)I won't get cos I am gonna get too many backs 2.)sux anyway.

goobimama

 Macboy
No dude. Stocks is a good way to go. You can make your entire living just sitting at home (not the right way to think, but still it is possible). Of course, you have to study the stocks properly to make good judgements.

If you don't want to take too much trouble, and don't mind a slightly slower earning, then invest in mutual funds. They don't require much attention and can easily double you cash within a year or two (if you know when to remove it and such).

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i get around 600-1000 rs per month for misc. expenses. anything above that like earphones, headphones, gadgets, b.band, comp upgrades etc. come over and above this

Pathik

Google Bot
I hav already started investing thru my dad's demat account.
Its damn interesting.. but is risky too.
btw hav u finished ur engg?

goobimama said:
No dude. Stocks is a good way to go. You can make your entire living just sitting at home (not the right way to think, but still it is possible). Of course, you have to study the stocks properly to make good judgements.

If you don't want to take too much trouble, and don't mind a slightly slower earning, then invest in mutual funds. They don't require much attention and can easily double you cash within a year or two (if you know when to remove it and such).
Goobi No mutual fund gives such high rate of returns.. I think it is better to directly invest in stocks..
R u also a investor?

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
goobimama said:
One of my dearest friend is into it neck deep,I am currenty learning from him.Like I said it requires too much time and requires too much attention.
We got brains but no time you see.

haven't seen many mutual funds doubling money in 1-2 years.And besides its for people who don't want any risk,not for us! no risk no gain!! we want fast bucks!.

@pathinks:nope,I am in 3rd semester,same as you.(I got ECE though and cudn't hate engineering more,And can you beleive I left MBBS to do engg,lol,stupid me).

And yea make your own demat account boy! I am getting my PAN card made in january after that I'll open my own demat account.Lets see what happens.

goobimama

 Macboy
Well I'm not heavy into investing though I plan on doing some serious stuff after I do the 1 hour talk with my Uncle (He's a god with the stocks). Till then I just let my investment broker take care of all my investments (mainly mutual funds). And yes, such a feat is possible, especially with the way the indian market is booming.

Pathik

Google Bot
BTW devil it doesnt take too much time if u do short term trading.
Though Intra-day literally takes ur whole day. BTW goobi which mutual funds r u invested in? and wat returns are u getting?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
and intra-day is where the real money is! short-term trading is as good a mutual funds or even putting your money in FD or something.

Pathik

Google Bot
But it requires too much time.
Intra-day me u can actually earn an infinite amount of money..
but usme ek baar lag gai to lag gai. :D

goobimama

 Macboy
pathiks said:
BTW devil it doesnt take too much time if u do short term trading.
Though Intra-day literally takes ur whole day. BTW goobi which mutual funds r u invested in? and wat returns are u getting?
Well I just closed up my Birla Sun Life mutual funds account. That one paid me well.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
pathiks said:
But it requires too much time.
Intra-day me u can actually earn an infinite amount of money..
but usme ek baar lag gai to lag gai. :D

thats what I am saying,It requires too much time.And chances of losing money is close to nothing if you got some brains and don't act too greedy.Just be normal and everything is gonna be good the moment greediness creeps in,you are sure to start facing loses.

goobimama

 Macboy
Also, forgot to mention, I have some investments in Reliance (not sure what exactly in reliance, but it's reliance for sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom