Votes: 1 2.8%
  • above 5001

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Well, yeah! I don't really want to put all my money into high risk stocks do I? This one gives me 15% p.a. + bonuses every six months. All I have to do is put in 3k per month. I also plan on putting back my money into a mutual fund once the stock market crashes and by that time I will have learnt how to do stock trading from my uncle. So there will be three layers of high risk, medium risk, and low risk. A good investment strategy says my mom.

Now don't you dare nominate me for NOTW or something...

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
i said noob cos you said yu don't know where your money is invested.lols,I have some investments in Reliance (not sure what exactly in reliance, but it's reliance for sure)..lols.

Pathik

Google Bot
goobimama said:
Also, forgot to mention, I have some investments in Reliance (not sure what exactly in reliance, but it's reliance for sure).
yea man.. You can earn a lot more if u start investing actively Goobi..
@devil thats the problem dude.. If one would hav had the brains to know when to buy and when to sell then he wd hav been the richest man on earth.. but yea earning is damn easy..

goobimama said:
Well, yeah! I don't really want to put all my money into high risk stocks do I? This one gives me 15% p.a. + bonuses every six months. All I have to do is put in 3k per month. I also plan on putting back my money into a mutual fund once the stock market crashes and by that time I will have learnt how to do stock trading from my uncle. So there will be three layers of high risk, medium risk, and low risk. A good investment strategy says my mom.

Now don't you dare nominate me for NOTW or something...
hehe NOTW to band ho gaya..
and yea You shouldnt put all your money in stocks all at once.

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
yea man.. You can earn a lot more if u start investing actively Goobi..
Kya karu yeh saara paisa leke? As of now I don't need any money. I want to live these days like a lazy bum. When the time comes, we'll see about money.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I also don't get any monthly pocket money.
But I get everything reasonale I ask for including minor PC upgrades and a new internet plan once a year and stuff...
But when I need big stuff like new cell or a laptop I need to shell out my google adsense earnings to get them :p
I am also looking for good investing options like goobi..this 15% pa+bonuses seems pretty attractive..only downside...3k per month deposit!
I hope to start earning that much and more by next year :)

Pathik

Google Bot
Well i had managed $52 in a month in a mobile site about 2 years back but my adsense account was banned because all the users used gprs and had the same IP.. so no payment.. :(

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Ankur Gupta said:
I also don't get any monthly pocket money.
But I get everything reasonale I ask for including minor PC upgrades and a new internet plan once a year and stuff...
But when I need big stuff like new cell or a laptop I need to shell out my google adsense earnings to get them :p
I am also looking for good investing options like goobi..this 15% pa+bonuses seems pretty attractive..only downside...3k per month deposit!
I hope to start earning that much and more by next year :)

You can consider the personal Provident fund from State bank of India. Minimum 1000 per year max 70000, interest is around 8%, you get the account for minimum 20 years and you can not withdraw before account is 5 year old.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
@pathiks
Yes I earned around 30k from my blog this year through adsense and other sources...thats nothing comapred to what drgrudge aka ashwin manages :D
Will start looking into other arenas such as content writing and stuff to earn more...
The only problem is that if I don't invest the money I will spend it on something useless.... :p
@kumarmohit
8% is too less...I need around 12-13% atleast :lol:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^yea grudgy has a very good blog indeed.

goobi's blog is good too but where is adsense?lol.

but 30k is very good .I guess I should take blogging seriously.

goobimama

 Macboy
I'll make Rs. 10 at most if I put ads on my blog... talk of grapes and daffy duck isn't going to get me any revenue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom