How many hours do you sleep per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Padawan
Just answer my question.
I need at least 7 hours per day else I can't sit in front of my system.So I am going to sleep now.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!

This raises the question . Can I start all the following threads.

How much you walk?
How much you run?
What underwear you wear?
Whats your favorite color?
What weather you hate?
Your favorite dress?
Your favorite animal? (This might help Ubuntus naming scheme)
What is the time ? (There must be global users here)
How many times you go to the bathroom?
How many wear polka dot trousers?
How many times do you .......
Want me to go on?
I mean I understand this is Chit Chat but for the Love of God please post something in the least sense useful. Just my honest opinion.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
+1

Please people! THINK before you open a new thread! This is supposed to be a technology forum for god's sake!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Although I need atleast 6-8 hours sleep per day, from last 2 weeks I am sleeping for 3-4 Hr per day....*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/30a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26a.gif

Mainly because of My addiction to Movies and TV Shows....

sai_cool

Journeyman
@kalpik,
this is the chit chat section man, wierd and unusual threads are meant to be here..

i sleep abt 6-7 hrs a day...

faraaz

Evil Genius
@kalpik and everyone who agreed with him: Do you mean to tell me that if I have to make a post about something that has nothing to do with technology whatso ever in the Chit Chat forum, I am breaking the forum rules?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
@kalpik and everyone who agreed with him: Do you mean to tell me that if I have to make a post about something that has nothing to do with technology whatso ever in the Chit Chat forum, I am breaking the forum rules?
I never said this thread were breaking any rules! If it were, it would have been closed/deleted long time ago :p Read exx_2000's post to know what i meant :)

OP
New

New

Padawan
Just got up right now after 8.15hrs of loooong sleep.
@kalpik
.I don't think this is a bad move by me.By the way you haven't answered my question(how many hours do you sleep?).:D.

din

Tribal Boy
Partly agree with kalpik and exx_2000 but regarding this particular thread, I prefer to differ !! Other threads like whats ur fav color etc are useless for sure, I agree.

But this thread has relevance.

Reason is - Sleep is something we should discuss as many of us are in the IT / related fields, atleast people who use computers a lot. When you go to sleep or when you wake up may not matter much, but someone whos good in these may be able to suggest like - how much time we really need to sleep, I mean for normal human beings !

May be medpal can leave a suggestion / comment on it ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom