How many hours do you sleep per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
PS : Answering the qn, I sleep 6 hrs a day mostly, like to bed at 12, get up at 6, if I sleep late, like 2, get up at 8, like that. And I do nap at least 30 mins in the afternoon.

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
During sleep the breathing process is slowed down so that enough oxygen reaches the whole body(one controlled by left brain,i.e.,right side and the one controlled by right brain,i.e.,left side)to ensure this the human body switches between the left nostril and the right nostril so that both sides of the body/brain hemisphere get enough O2 supply to repair itself(research has shown that breathing through one nostril at a time increases the brain activity on the opposite side).
Not sleeping enough leads to body ache and pain in the chest because of increased blood.Body ache may be on one side of the body depending on the side depending upon the amount of oxgen intake by that side body.
A perfect example of body ache is when u get common cold then one of the nostrils get closed resulting in pain in that side of the body and the oppsite side of the brain.
Lack of sleep also causes nausea and gastrointestinal problems.A healthy person sleeps about 8hrs but it may vary depending upon age.If u want to know whether u are having good sleep then know this if u wake up exactly 8hrs after ur sleep and not anything in between(excluding pee)then u are having good sleep.
Other side effects of lack of sleep and proper exercise skin problems,respiratory deppression(due to increased red blood cell count in the lungs).

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I finish up my work usually by 2 in the night and go to sleep. Wake up by 9 -10 in the morning!

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I follow this
11pm-6.30am
2am-10.30am
12am-8am

Planning to reduce a lil on the other two as I am following 11pm-6.30 am these days

Rockstar11

Technomancer
8-9 hours*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/28.gif

aaj kal ke pc aur internet kaha sone dete hai :mad:

Last edited:
Not getting proper sleep from some days due to exams.Study till late night 2.30 to be exact.yesterday night i didnt sleep at all,kept studying SST coz 28 fugging chaps were coming.Oh gosh!!my SST exam is over.Ab to apni SST copies,books aur files ko jalakar haath sekunga:D:D
Sometimes i sleep for 10-12 hrs and sometimes not at all like y'day.
i weekdays 8 hrs sleep.In weekends 10-12 hrs and in exams no or very less sleep.A student's life is very difficult:(
aaj to 10-12 hrs sounga coz i studied whole night y'day.feeling veryyyyyy sleepy

when will u burn them
then i should burn all my books and notebooks
i too liv in delhi maybe i should deliver them to ur house :D

haan bhej de,teri books bhi jalakar haath sekunga:D:DLOL!!
i am fed up studying!!I am just waiting for my exams to be over and my PS3 to come.
My exams will be over on 7th and i will be a fresh owner of a PS3 on 8th or 9th of march!!yippeee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom