How a Digitian got his Username ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
I know my id is wierd. It kinda got no legible pronouciation. Actually I was fiddling with Yahoo for a id. Man, I got fed up after infinite attempts and nearly an hour for an id. What ever I tried, whatever bizzaire, weird, crooked, evil, good or whatever I tried, Yahoo said the id was already in use. In the process I tried LiveWire, LyveWyre, LiveWyre etc.. No use. Then I fused them both and replaced the is' with ys'. BINGO. Now I gotta get this id anywhere first attempt. Got this id on: Y!, GMail, MSN, rediffmail, meebo, ThinkDigit. And if you have any difficulty pronouncing, remember it is LiveWire
:lol: Next time try resorting to hindi (or tamil) usernames like kutchbhi, bhoolgaya, kyapata :D

adi007

Youngling
well adithya was unavailable..and i am a fan of james bond ..so
adi007
actually why 007 is associated with james bond coz it's his ID number ..there are countless number of agents in British Secret Service and each agent is identified by the ID number..

V

vaibhavtek

My vaibhavtek > because my actual name is vaibhav and tek because I always take technology from ther person mind to my mind.

And
btw take technology = tek
btw technology = tek

so vaibhavtek

I think it is cool :cool: name..!!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
When I was registering @this forum, I was eagerly waiting for Deathly Hallows, hence i got my username Harry Potter :D

chicha

High without substance...
chicha

cause when i was very very young it seems, when ppl asked what my name was(krishna) i used to say chicha, 20+ years later my cousines still call me chicha. :D

hullap

Cyborg Agent
aah, my new id i made it up for anonymity.
while registering sumwhere i wrote hulla for the id. it was unavailable so wrote hullap.

hailgautam

Youngling
my name was not available anywhere, so added 'hail' in the beginning inspired from "Hail Hitler" , worked everywhere.

din

Tribal Boy
Great stories !!

Mine is simple one . When I joined IBM, my friends used to call me "Din" shortening my name and I liked it, so didn't think much and became "din" in this forum !

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^^ did u too fart in an elevator like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar *www.raptorschat.ca/forums/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif*i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/endless_emoticons/rofl.gif
:D:D:D (sorry for restarting an old thread)

Last edited:

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
when since I got my pc in 2002 i used to game a lot and ended then the most famous games so pcgamelover and i started using the internet in 2003 so i made an id of the advance year ie 2004 so it goes
pc_game_lover2004

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
back in 2004 when i joined digit forum ... i know sumit is a very common name..my elder bruder was telling ..his frnds id esaurabhjain ..i said bhai ..ye har jagah e e kyun laga deta hai ? woh bola aasani se mil jata hai na username aur yaad rakhne main bhi aasani hoti hai ...then while registering for this forum..i thought this funda..thus i added e to my name ...and i become esumitkumar :)

R2K

In the Zone
mine is short form of my name R..... K....... seperated by 2

like Y2K (brain pain for tech in the year 2000):smile::smile::smile:

escape7

What? Where? How?
i just don't know... a random word and a random number... guess i'm pretty random kinda thingie... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom