How a Digitian got his Username ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
mine was mav3 first a short of maverick from top gun (tom cruise's callsign) but then when i installed os x on my pc i changed it to iMav :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
T - the terminator prototype
159 - alt+159 = ƒ (used to hide games in DOS using special char for directory)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
My name is my username or my username is my name....:D ;)

gagandeep................

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I am koolbluez everywhere. Cool + a mod of my name.... with a difference. Starts & ends wrong... k.......z

praka123

left this forum longback
my username was prakash kerala.I changed to praka123 for short and sweet ;)
btw,praka is what my family and close ppl calls me ;)

123 is there for the sake of u ppl counting 123 :p

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm ... Last time thread such as this came up people were wondering about usernames like "saket_kutta" and whatnot ..

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
^^^ did u too fart in an elevator like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar *www.raptorschat.ca/forums/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif*i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/endless_emoticons/rofl.gif

trublu

Ta da !
When i joined the forum,i had just watched "The Perfect Stranger",in which some character( I think it's Bruce Willis) had the nickname 'trublu'.So i used that name.

Can anyone tell me how to change the username?

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Ha atlast!

I know my id is wierd. It kinda got no legible pronouciation. Actually I was fiddling with Yahoo for a id. Man, I got fed up after infinite attempts and nearly an hour for an id. What ever I tried, whatever bizzaire, weird, crooked, evil, good or whatever I tried, Yahoo said the id was already in use. In the process I tried LiveWire, LyveWyre, LiveWyre etc.. No use. Then I fused them both and replaced the is' with ys'. BINGO. Now I gotta get this id anywhere first attempt. Got this id on: Y!, GMail, MSN, rediffmail, meebo, ThinkDigit. And if you have any difficulty pronouncing, remember it is LiveWire :D

Rockstar11

Technomancer
nice thread..
Rockstar11:cool:
well i am musician... i love musical instruments.. like: Guitar, Keyboard, Drums..
my internet nick name is Rockstar and 11 is my birth date..
so its Rockstar11:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom